GOOD NEWS! but bad too!

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so since discovering this website ive changed drastically, from getting along with family, to making new friends. and heres the better news. i met this girl recently, and we've only known each other for about 3 days. then today, not to long ago, i get a text from her and we start talking. turns out she lives close and she wants to get sexual

bad news... shes 13, turning 14 soon. im 17. what do you guys think? i still have my vcard and i honestly dont think i will lose it to her, but what about oral sex? im in Florida, so anyone who knows the law feel free to let me know

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
do it if you want, I personally find it pathetic/wrong if I a guy is hitting girls more than 2 years younger than him while he's in highschool (adult life is different). but if you dont have a moral problem with it, and you like her, then by all means, dont let me stop you man :)

as to the other question, it's not *illegal* exactly, as long as you're still 17, but her parents could still take you to court if they didnt like it and you'd probably be tried as an adult seeing as how you're so close to 18, and the judge might not be too nice.

so theres that legal point to consider as well.

Man_CA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't play with fire. Oral sex with most likely lead to intercourse before you know it, lol. Wait till you are 18, then you can try to hook up with other women who are of legal age.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth the legal risk bro.

The witch hunt society we live in will literally be frothing at the mouth to send you away and practically execute you if you go through with this if anyone finds out.

If you can't help yourself though make sure to keep your mouth shut about it, don't tell parents or even best friends what you've done and absolutely do not talk with her on the phone about what you've done together.

Go silent if she even brings it up because you will be wire tapped and taken down if she suddenly feels bad about what she's done or her parents find out and set you up.

I'm not even fvcking joking with you keep your mouth shut if you go through with this and if she brings up what you both have done together on the phone make a quick excuse that you have to go or just outright hang up the phone.

Take great care that none of your language on the phone when you make an excuse to hang up indicates that you and she did anything sexual together or have "been together" in any way.

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
BongDuy said:
Okay so since discovering this website ive changed drastically, from getting along with family, to making new friends. and heres the better news. i met this girl recently, and we've only known each other for about 3 days. then today, not to long ago, i get a text from her and we start talking. turns out she lives close and she wants to get sexual

bad news... shes 13, turning 14 soon. im 17. what do you guys think? i still have my vcard and i honestly dont think i will lose it to her, but what about oral sex? im in Florida, so anyone who knows the law feel free to let me know
Bad news dude. When I was a high school sophmore (9 years ago), there was a senior (who was 17 at the time) who had sex with a freshman (who was 14 at the time) and he ended up being charged with statutory rape. He served jail time and his family was successfully sued on top of that. Link to a story if you dont believe me:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1998/11/19/48hours/main23051.shtml

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kontroller, the problem is he is taking about high school, gossip spreads around too much, and rumors are all overzealous school officials need to start a witch hunt, especially if there is alcohol or drugs involved.

Stblack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks it is a bit weird he wants to do something with a 13 yr old?

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
it isnt weird if I wanted to do something to a 13 year old, but then, i'm 15. 17, yeah thats a bit high lol. and kinda weird. kinda reminds me of american beauty lol.

actually, on second thought, middle schoolers arent exactly my cup of tea. so yes, its a lil weird there that you want to go for this 13 year old unless she matured early or something.

J Bay Bay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, they're too immature for you. Trust me, my friend has a very nice and cute 13 year old sister. It's human nature for a male to see a maturing girl sexually, but at 13, I think you are playing with fire, you WILL get burnt. There is a difference between looking and actually doing and what you are attempting to do is doing which will turn bad really fast.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay the fvck away from her bro. Shes WAY too young, and doing anything with her is WAY too risky.

Stblack

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEnergizer said:
it isnt weird if I wanted to do something to a 13 year old, but then, i'm 15. 17, yeah thats a bit high lol. and kinda weird. kinda reminds me of american beauty lol.

actually, on second thought, middle schoolers arent exactly my cup of tea. so yes, its a lil weird there that you want to go for this 13 year old unless she matured early or something.
Actually I think it'd be weird even if he was 15. 13 is just a really really young age.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stblack 13 is just too young maybe. But then again who hear about the 15 year old going with the 19, 20 year olds, sounds sad to me but really common, just 13 sounds borderline.

There's not actually that much risk, the only risk is that her parents find out. Not much of a risk but still a risk.

You hear a lot from girls these age saying the want to get sexual too, i'd say 1 in 5 that say this don't actually have the balls to do it. So if she's good looking and she's also a v (way better and less nervous losing your v to a v) just add up the good in the bad things bout it and you decide.

tbhforever

Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as shes in high school

its easy *****
at my school the grade above me ran down all the underclassmen
no one really cares except for the guys in her grade haha