Good Movies to watch on a date?

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Theres this girl I use to be really interested in, to much **** was happening so I nexted her ass. Now she comes back to me after dumping her boyfriend and wants to start hanging out alot more. She asked if we could hang out in my basement and watch some movies, so obviously she wants something to happen if this was her idea. I was just wondering what would be some good movies to get her in the mood of a make out session or even sex for that matter. Good comedies, horror (she loves horror movies), just any recommended movies that could kinda tip her off, thanks alot.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always just go with her and pick and rent them out together. It always sucks when you put in a movie that you picked out and it's something they either hate or seem a billion times on their own.

Of course, I don't really think it matters what movie, you can probably manage to put her in the mood on your own without the aid of some movie leading the way.

Deadpan

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people aren't Nick Cage fans, but his romantic comedies are pretty entertaining. Try "It Could Happen To You" or "The Family Man". If she's at all into that crap, she'd enjoy them, and possibly get in the mood.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shrek and shrek 2....so adorable