Good looking and quiet

gunit630

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been told I'm a good looking guy but I'm also kinda quiet while around a big group of people. I kinda notice that some people (guys & girls) think I'm conceited. I know that being more open would help this but thats not really me. I'm more of a one on one conversationalist. What do you guys think I can do about this?

Last edited:

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why must you do something? Just shape it LESS like introverted, and MORE like "gary cooper"... the strong and silent type. Smile confidently on occassion

Last edited:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you have model quality looks or you're ugly, your looks don't matter.

Sounds like you may be introverted. Try having one on one conversations with more people if you don't feel comfortable talking to a lot of people at once.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with being an introvert (meaning that you draw your energy from within rather than from other people), but that doesn't mean you have to be shy. Introverts can develop extremely good social skills, you just have to go out, be social, and practice. It may not come quite as naturally to you as to the extroverts, but you have other advantages, and it can definitely be learned. Just get out and try, jump on your chances, and live up to the challenge.

You didn't state your age - I was pretty shy when I was a teen. But when I got into my twenties I grew out of it. Tried the whole social butterfly thing. I'm still an introvert though (which means people tend to drain me). And honestly, now that I'm older I've backed off the social thing more. It's like when I was younger I wanted to prove I could do it, but now that I know I can I've stepped back more.

If you read a lot of pickup material, a lot of it seems to just be describing an extrovert. Just be an extrovert and women will want you. I agree it's easier for an extrovert because they feed off the interaction. But a lot of it appears to be BS too. Not all women are going to go for the loudest guy in the room.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does that matter, what do you want?