good looking and dont know any girls

spaceman2001

Banned
Reaction score
Sup guys? I know I'm good looking, I'm told this all the time by family and friends, but lately the "are you gay" jokes are starting to go around. All my friends are in relationships except me. I just don't know any girls really. I'm not in college and I work pretty much with all guys, and I'm not 21 so I can't go to the bars. Am I screwed? People wondering if I'm gay is kinda bothering me. I get looks from girls all the time but I'm not about to blindly go up to them and look like an idiot.

Any advice?

svarog

Don Juan
Reaction score
go up to them and look like an idiot!
eventually you'll stop looking like one

Brummeren

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Read the bible.
2. Go blindly up to them and look like an idiot.
3. Find out why you looked like an idiot, try to improve.
4. repeat steps 2-3 when needed.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how the hell can you expect personal advice when u only give us a few details , im getting so tired of this on this site, everyones coming here and go "my mom thinks im pretty but i cant get no girls ,WHY???!?!" and ceep crying themself to sleep..... ,
if you want any personal help then give us as much personal information as u can possibly give
clothes, work, sports,interests,apeearance,your surroundings, friends ect...ect....

Brummeren

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no expert, but it would seem that you suffer from low self-esteem?
If so, then why not try bootcamp? It helps alot.

You could also try to get your friends to introduce you to girls. That, or start doing something where you meet alot of girls. I recommend volunteering.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanye from Wayne's World gave Garth some good advice that should work with all your next encounters with women...

Just go up and talk to them.....

They don't bite unless you ask them too

:crackup:

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
the fact is that its a self esteem issue. if you have self esteem you arent worrried about looking like an idiot because you know your worth. approach, its most of the time a good experience even if they arent intersted in you.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i give a lot of respect to fella's who have the balls to actually post their pix on a site like this. anyway, if people start ****ing w/ you w/ the gay jokes. don't let it bother you. say, "yeah i am gay." big ****ing deal if people think you are even if you're straight

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I know yall are just dying to see my face...yea right.....

Check out my myspace page you can find me under the same name....

just look for the AK-47

peace.....

And I hate to say thing...but dude totally looks gay......

:crackup:

Now give me some respect John......ha ha ha

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spaceman2001 said:
I get looks from girls all the time but I'm not about to blindly go up to them and look like an idiot.
QUOTE]

Why not go up to girls that are looking at you? That's an obvious buy signal. Some guys rarely get these. Take advantage of that.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is an AW.. I remember seing that pic a while back about him bragging how he can get girls (I believe that thread was even deleted), now he's coming on here saying he doesn't know any..

Common guys, if he honestly wanted help he'd read the DJ bible and stop wh0ring for attention like he did before!