Good first date with a chick from class?

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i got her #, she actually offered it to me and siad i should call her if i need help with the homework.

quick run down of this chick: she dresses conservative, cute, not really quiet,aks me to sit with her, gave me a compliment on my haircut. I didnt even try talking to her until she was so open to talk to me.

I was just about to call her to set something up.Im thinking a night date would be too awkward right away, whats a good thing to do during the day, maybe we should just meet at school and get something to eat outside there?

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gimmeyofonenumba said:
Well i got her #, she actually offered it to me and siad i should call her if i need help with the homework.

quick run down of this chick: she dresses conservative, cute, not really quiet,aks me to sit with her, gave me a compliment on my haircut. I didnt even try talking to her until she was so open to talk to me.

I was just about to call her to set something up.Im thinking a night date would be too awkward right away, whats a good thing to do during the day, maybe we should just meet at school and get something to eat outside there?
I would take her to breakfast. Just tell her you want to go somewhere and take her. Personally I would not say it was a date just a get together.

dtrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
the less you think about it the better off you are.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gimmeyofonenumba said:
Im thinking a night date would be too awkward right away, whats a good thing to do during the day, maybe we should just meet at school and get something to eat outside there?
Awkward is a good thing.

You don't want her to be too comfortable around you other wise all you are going to get is a study buddy. Just ask her to give you some help on your homework in a coffee shop close to a good bar, so when you are done studying and you are getting better vibes from her then you ask her to join you for a drink nearby.