Good Examples of the Adventure-date

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm checking out the saturn exhibit at the griffith planetarium saturday afternoon. You should come"

"ever been to an apple bob? you look like a country girl"

"ever seen a car go by at two hundred miles an hour"?

"I'll bet your the type of woman who can handle REALLY hot asian food"

"Ill bet a dollar you're the worst karaoke singer of all time"

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try anything with shooting, trust me, most have not done it and will like it.

Shoot guns, bow & arrow, air rifles, slingshots, you name it.

It is something adventurous to women.

Dietzcoi

amokk23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her anywhere and do anything just make sure you know what your doing (or at least have some sort of idea ) and don’t get shunned by someone that works there or just happens to be there who is an expert at it.

Let them know you are the Alpha Male but your there to have fun and DJ on the HB.

and whatever you do don't EVER get intimidated by this fools. They will eat you up and Most guys will not give a second thought to showing you off in front of a HB.

If you feel like you’re been dominated and losing the alpha, play it cool and say to her with a over powering confident voice and a slight grin.

'I think I have made enough fool out of myself for today :p lets go to So and So and I'll show you where my real skills are.' (take her home and show her your massage skills :p , u figure it out)

Unless you were born with good athletic and co-ordination skills I wouldn’t recommend doing sometime extreme like rock climbing for the first time on a first date.

Things like jet skiing or para sailing are pretty easy to master, and you get to have your HB clinging to your manly body. LOL

Out.

Clownboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Myself, I'm taking the hostess from my workplace to the Ringling Bros. Circus this week. I used to tour with the show myself and still have some friends there, so I'll be able to show her what it's like backstage and take her to the circus train.

BTW: There's a post about doing magic. That's how I got her interest level up. She wanted to know the secret of my trick but I told her only my nearest and dearest learn my secrets and she ain't neither. That got her...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL sorry for laughing, I can just picutre you now.....This is what i use to do, fly off the trapizee into a flaming hoop of fire and then dive into the lion cage over there, you impressed?