Good Date Ideas Other Than a Bar/Club/Restaurant?

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman,

Not completely ruling sex out ... I plan to do multiple spots in one date and end up in a bar close to her house :) so if everything goes well she and she invites me to he eplace or I feel like I can invite myself smoothly then I'm game. I'm leaning towards drinks, playing pool and moving to different venues. I've read that it's a good strategy.

Thinking about the art of crating mystery in the interactions..what would be good phrases to use? Would something like "there are things you don't know about me" work and increase hee curiosity or backfire.

She texted me that she's in a happy hr with old college friends. Sounded like she wanted me to go. But I have a meeting with dumbells and Barbella plus I rather not so group meets.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

We are building rapport and she texts me all the time now. I've been doing the 2/3 ratio.

She texted me an hour an a half ago about something and I haven't reponeed thinking not getting a response will increase attraction/curiosity.

When things are going well with a girl like in this case will not answering backfire?

What's your experience?

I don't want her to think I have nothing to do and that I'm too available.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nu Vision said:
Guys,

We are building rapport and she texts me all the time now. I've been doing the 2/3 ratio.

She texted me an hour an a half ago about something and I haven't reponeed thinking not getting a response will increase attraction/curiosity.

When things are going well with a girl like in this case will not answering backfire?

What's your experience?

I don't want her to think I have nothing to do and that I'm too available.

Oh no this guy has oneitis already

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good sh1t Mauser

How do you deduct that skinny? I'm implementing what I've learned in the game but questioning whether stuff like not texting for hrs is necessary with a girl who's already showing high interest.