Good Approach lines......

Fingerling

Don Juan
Reaction score
what are some good approach lines other than the one i keep saying.......
"wheres good to go round here"lol
.......... for when its just you an a mate out and a group of girls

i've found that 1 or 2 will keep talking, but then their mates will try drag them away.

lghost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have good intuition with women first. Now do you have friends? If so, how do you approach them after not seeing them for a while? Whats up, Sup, Whats good, Hey, Hi, Hello??? What do you do? Ok, now goto woman and be yourself with your routine approach (should be easiest)...

Understand if you lose interest after saying whats up and seeing her response that you can walk away... Her voice tone and facial expression will either loosen you up (shes open) to talk or tense you more because it didnt work (she rejected you big time punk)... But still just relax with it, if she responds but not to your requirements then walk off. There aren't any such things as female friends for guys so your evidently hitting on her, your next line should cut more to the chase... Whats your name? Then, whats your number? Last line, Alright, my name is brett... Remember where you met her at so you can remind her on first call...

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lghost said:
Have good intuition with women first. Now do you have friends? If so, how do you approach them after not seeing them for a while? Whats up, Sup, Whats good, Hey, Hi, Hello??? What do you do? Ok, now goto woman and be yourself with your routine approach (should be easiest)...

Understand if you lose interest after saying whats up and seeing her response that you can walk away... Her voice tone and facial expression will either loosen you up (shes open) to talk or tense you more because it didnt work (she rejected you big time punk)... But still just relax with it, if she responds but not to your requirements then walk off. There aren't any such things as female friends for guys so your evidently hitting on her, your next line should cut more to the chase... Whats your name? Then, whats your number? Last line, Alright, my name is brett... Remember where you met her at so you can remind her on first call...
I'd modify it a bit...THINK FROM HER PLACE!

lghost

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i know but thats what most guys do, try to please. dont get me wrong, it works and can get you a chick or sex but i dont like to think like a girl, especially if you cant teach a girl to think like a man... It is also more successful and attractive to a woman... okay, all women... every woman

Davis_Dan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best approach is always commenting about the situation with something funny and a genuine smile. Once the girls are smiling / laughing you keep shooting the funny stuff and giving good body language & eye contact. Having fun and laughing is what girls want. You do that and they'll not even notice you picked them up. It will be natural and fun for them AND for you!