Gonna Stage a Fight Tonight to Impress a Woman

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Ahahahahahahaha

This is pathetic not only on DJ forums, but I bet even the ASF forums would be cracking up at this sh!t.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea start a fight and get the cops involved SMART!

At least you'll be talking about it in jail right?

Just make sure when you do a head lock to time it, otherwise your buddy will be "unconcious" for good.

"too many Disney films in mind" oh sh*t! :crackup:

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pathetic. She could decide to defend the other guy and kick your ass. She' ll know it was staged.

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me bro girls don't get hot by guys fighting...

Think about it back in the day yea fighting was seen as "sexy" when we all used to be in danger in the Stone Age up to the era when gunpowder was used in order to kill.

Back then it was a kill or be killed situation and women liked the security a man could give her and her children, and a man wanted a strong woman to allow her to bear strong children. Part of that instinct is still there but now a days it’s portrayed in a different manner.

Now we seek a different kind of attractive women (not the butch muscular types) in order to make handsome children. A man can now show his worth and valour through speech, metro sexuality is making us realise that we have to take care of ourselves. A PUA or a DJ is a man who is a metro-sexual who studies the female psyche in order to sleep and/or get into a relationship with any desired target.

So before you do anything retarded think about all the ways in which you could impress this girl with your wit and charisma... If all you have to offer is physical protection and she is stupid enough to fall for it (though I doubt you even stand a chance if she really does martial arts) it will not last very long (not even long enough for you to kiss her). Think about it if she was into that sort of thing she would be dating a black belt in her class or the master. A person who has not trained in the arts looks stupid and incoherent, opposed to a person who has had training and experience.

In order for that **** your talking about to work it would have to be much, much more sinister, and I am not going to go into that **** because if anyone here was scum enough to try it I would probably kill them if I ever caught them.

Anyway bro hope you have good luck with your lady friend, but trust me just ask her about her martial arts and learn something. The more you learn by listening the more you will know in the future.

Hugs and kisses ;)

Amethystos - Honestly I’m not drunk!!!

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you 12? Plus, I doubt you're friend will let you own him in a fight even if it is pretend.

silverfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
No seriously, this works 99% of the time.

It's the Tao of Jeet Kune Do - ie, be like water, make her wet.

If that fails then just use some C&F and negs.

I saw this super hot babe in a bar this evening and I shouted, "hey fatso, are those funbags real or what?"

She loved it! She was all over me! Next thing I know we are back at her place with her bi-curious lingerie model housemates playing naked twister.

:woo:

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont listen to them man, I think its a great idea. She will be sure to have sex with you on his bloody beaten corpse, right in the middle of the club!

SWEET!

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you plan to do when there is no bruses or blood? make up?

SirLouen

Reaction score
Originally posted by Shocker
What do you plan to do when there is no bruses or blood? make up?
This might be the best *unkown* part...

I think this can end worst that being incredibly Crush & Burned in the middle of a disco by a top hot babe that didnt like you... If being rejected can be a pain with bad inner game, what can be this after that spectacle? :woo:

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha let us know how it goes.

Hahahaha lol

-Q

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Everytime i think this site is getting a better some idiot comes along and says something really stupid.

Knight in shining armour concept went out
of fashion in the 50's.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the stupidest fücking thing I have ever heard of.

Go ahead, make a fool out of yourself in front of everybody at the club. You will look like an idiot, and your friend will too. The HB in question won't want anything to do with you afterwards, just wait and see. Besides, my gut tells me you won't do it.