Gonna Stage a Fight Tonight to Impress a Woman

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
There's a fine chick who works at a club who I've talked to a couple times and know she's into and trains MMA (mixed martial arts).

Thought about staging a fight at the club tonight with one of my buds (me winning in glorious fashion of course) to impress her. My friend is bigger than me and looks very brutish, so it's gonna look especially sweet when I choked him out or make him tap out.

The plan is for him to hit on her in a very rude fashion and for me to come in like a knight in shinning armor riding upon a stead and save the day.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by loismustdie8000
Dude i do not know where to start! Just don't do it OK!
Why? I know one of the bouncers working tonight. Gonna let him in on the jig so he and his boys know not to jump in too soon. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

SirLouen

Reaction score
Why do you think you are going to impress her?

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SirLouen
Why do you think you are going to impress her?
He's 6'2" about 220lbs and looks meaner than a rattlesnake with a sunburn. That's why it's gonna look so sweet when I put him in a guillotine choke and make him cry uncle. He's coming over in a while so we can practice and make sure we've got it down perfect.

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you must be new Xp

by the way I do martial arts and when I see someone stage a fight I just think they are retards... You will end up like a knob end if she knows her stuff.

How about just going up to her and saying hi then asking her some questions about her passion (martial arts)?

Hugs and kisses

Amethyst - the un-drunken one!!!

P.D. Ok trust me trying to recreate a WWF move in a bar is probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard lol XP as a barman I would get all the bouncers to rape you for being silly.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by amethyst
Man you must be new Xp

by the way I do martial arts and when I see someone stage a fight I just think they are retards... You will end up like a knob end if she knows her stuff.

How about just going up to her and saying hi then asking her some questions about her passion (martial arts)?

Hugs and kisses

Amethyst - the un-drunken one!!!
That's why we're going with the grappling and me making him submit via tapout or go "unconscious" by chokeout.

Do you think I should make him cry "matee" like Chung Lee in Bloodsport?

loismustdie8000

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are putting to much effort into one girl. Read the bible! If you are trying to be a DJ then you should just ask her on a date and if she says no then that's her problem, you should not spend your whole night choreographing a fight to impress a chick. What if she hates violence? What if it goes wrong and you breake your mates nose? Dude just ask her for her number and arrange a date.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
He owes me big for helping him out of a jam before. Besides he doesn't live here so nobody's gonna know back where he lives.

And yeah, the reason we're not going to make it a punchout is because it wouldn't look real unless I clocked him and he's not up for getting KO'ed.

loismustdie8000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude it will just look stupid but hell I'm not gonna try and talk ya out of it any more. Just do it and watch her reaction.

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really hope you’re just taking the piss bro lol... I really would not be impressed if I saw two girls fight over me. Trust me martial arts teach you that violence is the last resort :p

She will be as impressed about your fighting skill as she would be if she caught you raping her dog.

Love

Amethyst

loismustdie8000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really hope you’re just taking the piss bro lol... I really would not be impressed if I saw two girls fight over me. Trust me martial arts teach you that violence is the last resort :p

She will be as impressed about your fighting skill as she would be if she caught you raping her dog.

Love

Amethyst
This guy knows what he's talking about!

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oooh oooh

i know! screw a regular fight. Stage like a crazy mafia style shootout or something. have your friend run through the club with a briefcase and a gun, and run chasing and shooting at him, then when he trips run up to him, take the briefcase, say something cool like "hasta la vista, baby", then shoot him in the face (you said he owes you, right?) walk away gracefully, and while you walk by her, grab her hand and drag her behind you to your aston martin, drive off to your penthouse and vuck her 10 different ways.

THAT WILL IMPRESS HER!

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thugo
He's 6'2" about 220lbs and looks meaner than a rattlesnake with a sunburn. That's why it's gonna look so sweet when I put him in a guillotine choke and make him cry uncle. He's coming over in a while so we can practice and make sure we've got it down perfect.
OMG what a guy, you have me laughing here!!

thankyou for that....and i admire your strength in your goal!!!.

Let us know how it goes!!

-Malachi

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score

Love

Amethyst
It's different for women. They get hot when a guy steps up and defends her. And that's exactly what she's going to think is going down.

SirLouen

Reaction score
This actually sounds as a Mr. Knight trying to save Ms. Princess from the dragon claws... stupid kind of AFC mentality (too many Disney films in mind)