Gonna be alone with friends out of town, getting some?

samson95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I'm 16 but I feel this won't fit into the high school forums. This summer I'm going to go with some childhood friends to my hometown and we won't have any parents on our backs for a whole two weeks. There will be girls around who I haven't seen in 4 years so they've forgotten a lot about me. My goal is to get as far as I can without actually doing it.

I'm not sure how to be different besides my ****y funny self. There may be drinking, but Im not into all that so I'll just be around it. I might have a shot then but some advice would be good.

We're also going into the city a few days while I'm there so I might get some there.

But with these chicks, they're young, and hot. I'm the new guy who's only here a couple weeks and gone. Would this make them more inclined to go after me?

I've read a lot of pook's stuff and much of the DJ bible and those threads about what the vets here have learned. All of it is really helpful, but don't some circumstances change for a situation like this? All advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!

UnsworthK

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all - you say "get as far as you can without actually doing it": why is that? Not hating on you for it if you are celibate or whatever, i'm merely asking out of pure curiosity.

As long as your as ****y and funny as you say you are, you should have no trouble initiating approaches and maintaining conversation, however I think you need to ask yourself what your looking for during these two weeks.

If you let the girls know your only around for that period of time, I will advise you to be selective over the girls you share that information with - as some girls are looking and will only do stuff with a guy who she knows will stick around, whereas some girls will just be looking for a bit of fun so your in.

Also I would incline your behaviour towards what you want - if you are only looking for fun, then make that clear when you are talking to them.

Hope this helps.

samson95

Don Juan
Reaction score
UnsworthK said:
First of all - you say "get as far as you can without actually doing it": why is that? Not hating on you for it if you are celibate or whatever, i'm merely asking out of pure curiosity.

As long as your as ****y and funny as you say you are, you should have no trouble initiating approaches and maintaining conversation, however I think you need to ask yourself what your looking for during these two weeks.

If you let the girls know your only around for that period of time, I will advise you to be selective over the girls you share that information with - as some girls are looking and will only do stuff with a guy who she knows will stick around, whereas some girls will just be looking for a bit of fun so your in.

Also I would incline your behaviour towards what you want - if you are only looking for fun, then make that clear when you are talking to them.

Hope this helps.

Thanks man, helped a lot.

The best way I can be ****y funny with girls is to treat them similarly to my guy friends, and it usually works pretty well. Just not sure how to escalate kino well, I'm not a natural at it.

What I meant about sex was I don have condoms. Could buy some when I'm there I guess. I also don't wanna just trust a chick I recently me that she's taking the pill regularly.

I mean, there's a chance I would just bang a chick as long as I have a condom and I know for a fact she's on the pill. I mean, I don't plan on being celibate till marriage, I'm just paranoid about getting a chick pregnant at 16. Kinda screws life over, ya know?

UnsworthK

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your method of talking to girls works well - I am happy for you. It is good that you can pluck that confidence out of thin air and make girls laugh and talk to you, it puts you in front of 20% of the population straight off. Just remember that if you are talking to them like your friends, to add some flirting and sexual innuendo's, so that you don't get bagged into the friend zone.

There are tons of articles on the SoSuave website (not forum) on how to escalate kino. You should start small and then work your way up, but don't forget the most important part about kino - it is playful, slow, and smooth movements - don't make her jump by sudden movements and fast actions, keep it relaxed and smooth.

An easy way to kick off with kino is look at the girl - what is she wearing? Does she have any accessories, or jewelery? Jewellery is a particularly good starting point, for example. If she is wearing a neclace, move your hand slowly towards it, pick it up, examine it, then look in to her eyes and ask her "So what is the story behind this?"

Don't forget kino isn't just sexual, or stuff like the above. Kino shows that you are comfortable around eachother, and are attracted to one another.

Like i said have a look on the website and there is plenty of tips and pointers.

My first rule about condoms is this - I'd rather have one and not need it, than need one and not have one, so I suggest you buy some. The chances of getting a girl pregnant if you are using a condom are pretty slim, as long as your not too hardcore and end up breaking it. They are quite tough (too an extent) and have spermicidal fluid inside too to neutralise the ejaculant.

You could go for a brand of extra strength condoms for added security of course, and most girls will be honest about being on the pill - for their sakes as well as yours. A girls egg is released on a certain time frame too, so you'd have to be quite (un)lucky to conceive.

Besides, if your only staying for a couple weeks, why not spread your seed? Just kidding. I wouldn't advise that.

Buy some johnnies and read up on kino. You'll be laughing.

samson95

Don Juan
Reaction score
UnsworthK said:
If your method of talking to girls works well - I am happy for you. It is good that you can pluck that confidence out of thin air and make girls laugh and talk to you, it puts you in front of 20% of the population straight off. Just remember that if you are talking to them like your friends, to add some flirting and sexual innuendo's, so that you don't get bagged into the friend zone.

There are tons of articles on the SoSuave website (not forum) on how to escalate kino. You should start small and then work your way up, but don't forget the most important part about kino - it is playful, slow, and smooth movements - don't make her jump by sudden movements and fast actions, keep it relaxed and smooth.

An easy way to kick off with kino is look at the girl - what is she wearing? Does she have any accessories, or jewelery? Jewellery is a particularly good starting point, for example. If she is wearing a neclace, move your hand slowly towards it, pick it up, examine it, then look in to her eyes and ask her "So what is the story behind this?"

Don't forget kino isn't just sexual, or stuff like the above. Kino shows that you are comfortable around eachother, and are attracted to one another.

Like i said have a look on the website and there is plenty of tips and pointers.

My first rule about condoms is this - I'd rather have one and not need it, than need one and not have one, so I suggest you buy some. The chances of getting a girl pregnant if you are using a condom are pretty slim, as long as your not too hardcore and end up breaking it. They are quite tough (too an extent) and have spermicidal fluid inside too to neutralise the ejaculant.

You could go for a brand of extra strength condoms for added security of course, and most girls will be honest about being on the pill - for their sakes as well as yours. A girls egg is released on a certain time frame too, so you'd have to be quite (un)lucky to conceive.

Besides, if your only staying for a couple weeks, why not spread your seed? Just kidding. I wouldn't advise that.

Buy some johnnies and read up on kino. You'll be laughing.
Lol thanks again for the advice.

Yeah I'm gonna read up some more articles. Time to absorb MORE info haha

samson95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey so I read a few of the things about convos in general along with some of the kino escalation.

It made sense, but I'm having trouble finding info on how to escalate to sex within the same night we meet. Like how can I go from meeting her at like 6pm, then being making out and getting a room within a few hours?

Anybody got experience with being good at that? Thanks!

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Escalate step by step. Start touching from the beginning you meet, (eg. hands, shoulders, arms, etc) then start doing hugs, arm over shoulder. Then you get closer and go for the kiss.

If you can read her well you can go in for the kiss fast. I remember I tried this at a party a while back. I tried to escalate as fast as I could, and I used the line, 'You have to kiss me now' and it worked! It was so fun! ;)

You should try it.

samson95

Don Juan
Reaction score
IamJosan said:
Escalate step by step. Start touching from the beginning you meet, (eg. hands, shoulders, arms, etc) then start doing hugs, arm over shoulder. Then you get closer and go for the kiss.

If you can read her well you can go in for the kiss fast. I remember I tried this at a party a while back. I tried to escalate as fast as I could, and I used the line, 'You have to kiss me now' and it worked! It was so fun! ;)

You should try it.
Thanks man, seems like that line could work!

I've been thinking, and i've decided that I do wantto get laid while I'm down there. So yeah I'm just gonna not give an eff, but I'm gonna be ****y funny and flirty. Hopefully I get some poon haha

samson95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anymore advice on how to get in one of these girls' panties the same night or two after we first meet?

Thanks!

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, kid.

I'd imagine that "How to escalate sexually" might have been covered once or twice around these forums. IamJosan's advice is pretty much all you need. But if it's not, read the DJ Bible or tips section. It's more pro-active than bumping your own thread 10 times.

How do you go from meeting them at 6pm to sex in a few hours? You start out by touching them (as the other guy said). Once they're used to your touch, you'll find out if they want more of it. A touch on the shoulder. A hug. A massage. Whatever. Then, when the mood is right, you go for a kiss. From there, it happens naturally.

samson95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Damn, kid.

I'd imagine that "How to escalate sexually" might have been covered once or twice around these forums. IamJosan's advice is pretty much all you need. But if it's not, read the DJ Bible or tips section. It's more pro-active than bumping your own thread 10 times.

How do you go from meeting them at 6pm to sex in a few hours? You start out by touching them (as the other guy said). Once they're used to your touch, you'll find out if they want more of it. A touch on the shoulder. A hug. A massage. Whatever. Then, when the mood is right, you go for a kiss. From there, it happens naturally.
Thanks.

I've read the DJ bible from this site and many other things, but I thought maybe some other people had additional tips that I may not have heard about.