Going to the club for the first time.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to the clubs for the first time in my life today a few hours from now. Luckily I'm not going alone and a friend is going to out with me (maybe another one more will join as well).

Now I have careful studied and read lots of info here about the clubs. This club is going to do a Halloween theme party tonight. I don't have a costume but I'm looking very good and kind of classy Gothic like with all black dressing shirt, shoes and pants, a nice watch and a VERY nice tie that is red, black, and white with skulls.

Totally look killer. Also I'm making sure my friend is matching with me but with a tie with blood splatter. (lol i know its silly but its part of the whole Halloween thing)

Now I'm ready to have a great time and I'm pretty confident chicks will find me attractive and will want to dance with me.

I'll basically follow the 3 steps rules.

Eye contact, smile, wave... if she replies back with the same that will be my cue to approach, ask how is her night and lead her to the dance floor. Heck... I might loose my v card today for all I know. I'M READY!

I'm wondering if anybody has any last tips or reminders that can be useful for tonight.

Wish me luck!

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
Have fun.

I think you're making a "club" out to be a lot more than it really is. What city do you live in?
Well its my first time so I really don't know what to expect since its my first time. I'm pretty sure I'll be dancing with someone tonight ( lol hopefully not my friend lol jk no homo)

In Tampa man. Things are going to get freaky tonight!

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dance floor is kind of iffy. hard to do right, takes practice. Maybe focus on talking and attracting? unless your a great dancer.

edit: also works on really drunk horny girls but thats kind of dependent on a lot of factors.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
The clubs fun man, just focus on having a good time. Tampa is definitely a good place to club. As long as you keep asking girls one will dance with ya!

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kbomb said:
dance floor is kind of iffy. hard to do right, takes practice. Maybe focus on talking and attracting? unless your a great dancer.
To tell you the truth, I'm not the kind of person to be self aware how I dance. Heck I could care less. I know I suck at dancing but having fun its what all matters.

What should I focus on attracting and talking? All I have to do is find that right girl(s) who are giving me the interest signals like I stated above right? Approach and action? Right? I heard somewhere here actions is where us Males are strongest? Talking is for the girls and etc... in other words.. action, action and more Action! Right?

Like I always say "time to move the skeleton".

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Leopold said:
To tell you the truth, I'm not the kind of person to be self aware how I dance. Heck I could care less. I know I suck at dancing but having fun its what all matters.

What should I focus on attracting and talking? All I have to do is find that right girl(s) who are giving me the interest signals like I stated above right? Approach and action? Right? I heard somewhere here actions is where us Males are strongest? Talking is for the girls and etc... in other words.. action, action and more Action! Right?

Like I always say "time to move the skeleton".

Just go out. Have fun. And don't think to much on this DJ nonsense. eye contact, smile, say hello. See if they smile, make eye contact and respond.

Heck I was sitting on a stool at a bar in a club with a bunch of people in Ft. Lauderdale a while ago and literally pointed at this chicks face while leaning back on the stool then pointed at her Ed Hardy hat and said What is THAT?! She pointed at my face back and started cracking up saying it's a trucker hat! We talked quick and I pawned her off to a friend as I had a girlfriend at the time and was just breaking balls. Hooters chick who was out clubbing.

Not that you have to do that but just having fun works. I actually couldn't believe what I did worked. Chick was pretty damn hot. If I didn't have a GF at the time I would've persued it.

You might want to mention to some cute chicks it's your first time going to a club and what to expect. Tell them you are a nightclub virgin. They'll be interested in talking with you probably thinking you're fvll of sh1t. Then just ask them questions about random bs about the club or themselves. It depends on how humorous and the way you carry yourself in person. If they think you're good looking enough you should be able to create interest. Just walk around and try to meet different people. It's really not that difficult. Though all the So Suave stuff may fry your brain if you over think normal interactions with chicks..BS with them while waiting on line, at the bar, or lounge areas and bathroom line. Just make small talk. You never know if some chick is interested and waiting for you to make a move.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Just go out. Have fun. And don't think to much on this DJ nonsense. eye contact, smile, say hello. See if they smile, make eye contact and respond.

Heck I was sitting on a stool at a bar in a club with a bunch of people in Ft. Lauderdale a while ago and literally pointed at this chicks face while leaning back on the stool then pointed at her Ed Hardy hat and said What is THAT?! She pointed at my face back and started cracking up saying it's a trucker hat! We talked quick and I pawned her off to a friend as I had a girlfriend at the time and was just breaking balls. Hooters chick who was out clubbing.

Not that you have to do that but just having fun works. I actually couldn't believe what I did worked. Chick was pretty damn hot. If I didn't have a GF at the time I would've persued it.

You might want to mention to some cute chicks it's your first time going to a club and what to expect. Tell them you are a nightclub virgin. They'll be interested in talking with you probably thinking you're fvll of sh1t. Then just ask them questions about random bs about the club or themselves. It depends on how humorous and the way you carry yourself in person. If they think you're good looking enough you should be able to create interest. Just walk around and try to meet different people. It's really not that difficult. Though all the So Suave stuff may fry your brain if you over think normal interactions with chicks..BS with them while waiting on line, at the bar, or lounge areas and bathroom line. Just make small talk. You never know if some chick is interested and waiting for you to make a move.
LOL just what I had in mind. I'm not going to lie (if there's something I dont want them to not know I'll just say something vague and remain a mystery). I actually was thinking of that as my convo introductions.

I'm going to ask them questions about the club and yada yada since I'm basically new to this whole venue scene and don't know what to expect from it.

what worries me is my friend, he's my social proof and I want him to have fun as well. Is there any ways to hook him up with chicks to dance as well? I know I'll isolate my target from her group so she wont feel judged but I really dont want to leave my friend behind.

ngdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ask a girl that doesn't know you at a club to dance with you. That puts you in the creep category and she won't.

Do say hi and start a conversation but be sure to make eye contact first don't shout. And try to do it from next to her, maybe accidentally bump. Easiest at the bar or online. If she takes to it buy her a drink or touch her side or hand and lead her to the dance floor, don't say much if you can avoid it. And you need to say hi immediately after making eye contact, if you look or take more than 3 seconds and get nervous whether you should or shouldn't, too late you're a creep with no balls (don't worry I've made that mistake myself many times).

Alternatively if you are in a group dancing and she's a bit tipsy and dancing with her girlfriends, dance up along side her put your hand on her and just start dancing with her. If she isn't resisting make more and more contact and once you're dancing be more aggressive and be sure to always be the one leading. Put her in whatever positions you want and have fun. Go in for the kiss if you're both having fun. Don't slow anything down, try to take them home if you have your own place with wine. Getting numbers won't get you far but you can try as a last resort.

The ladies that are most likely to be open to dancing all sexy and grind up with you are those that you just met before going to the club. Say that day or maybe on one occasion before. Sometimes girls in your friend circle will still dance with you but the chances you advance anything beyond dancing are low. Girls that are new acquaintances prior to the club can definitely be brought in. Dancing with someone you didn't know at all is tough, I've done it but it's not that easy.

You're lucky buddy, I didn't start clubbing until I was 27. The age when many girls are leaving or have left the scene and a small part of the reason I can't relate to girls over 25 as anything more than friends.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
ngdonjuan said:
Never ask a girl that doesn't know you at a club to dance with you. That puts you in the creep category and she won't.

Do say hi and start a conversation but be sure to make eye contact first don't shout. And try to do it from next to her, maybe accidentally bump. Easiest at the bar or online. If she takes to it buy her a drink or touch her side or hand and lead her to the dance floor, don't say much if you can avoid it.

Alternatively if you are in a group dancing and she's a bit tipsy and dancing with her girlfriends, dance up along side her put your hand on her and just start dancing with her. If she isn't resisting make more and more contact and once you're dancing be more aggressive and be sure to always be the one leading. Put her in whatever positions you want and have fun. Go in for the kiss if you're both having fun.

You're lucky buddy, I didn't start clubbing until I was 27. The age when many girls are leaving or have left the scene and a small part of the reason I can't relate to girls over 25 as anything more than friends.
Yup of course, I cant just grab any girl i want. After positive eye contact and smile has taken place I can approach and make a quick rapport like "how are you doing tonight?" Then isolate her from her group into the dance floor. I mean... they are there for dancing and socializing right? Why would I be looked upon as a creeper? I'm good looking too right? I tho girls would only think creepers are guys who have no social proof and don't look attractive. Then after that I can take her again to a more secluded place like a bar and do a chit chat and maybe dance so more and kino more and escalate and escalate.

The only thing I dont get it is when you say I have to buy... her a drink? This is like the total opposite of what I have been hearing on this site. I'm a prize, she should be happy enough to dance with me, right?

Btw.. would it come off as rude if I in the middle of the conversation I would joke about her buying me a drink instead?

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Made it back...

Three words... W.O.W!!!!

I have never experienced humans behaving in such animal instincts (myself included).

I have lost a lot of respect for girls ( or the human race in general). My GOD, slvttiest thing ever I experienced. It was fun tho, I managed to get a bit of action (the most I have ever gotten in my life so far) but made some amateur mistakes.

I was too dam aggressive and territorial. I have gathered a lot of experience and confidence. Did got rejected a few times but didn't felt like nothing.I think I'm almost if not to say perfect bullet proof against rejections from girls.

I have to say I had a blast and enjoyed the scene in general... just... wow... those girls... Its going to be hard for me to respect girls in general and not to classify them as slvts until proven wrong.(that sounds so wrong)

First time and many more hopefully to come.

i have to say it again.... WOW... wow... w...o....w.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leopold said:
Made it back...

Three words... W.O.W!!!!

I have never experienced humans behaving in such animal instincts (myself included).

I have lost a lot of respect for girls ( or the human race in general). My GOD, slvttiest thing ever I experienced. It was fun tho, I managed to get a bit of action (the most I have ever gotten in my life so far) but made some amateur mistakes.

I was too dam aggressive and territorial. I have gathered a lot of experience and confidence. Did got rejected a few times but didn't felt like nothing.I think I'm almost if not to say perfect bullet proof against rejections from girls.

I have to say I had a blast and enjoyed the scene in general... just... wow... those girls... Its going to be hard for me to respect girls in general and not to classify them as slvts until proven wrong.(that sounds so wrong)

First time and many more hopefully to come.

i have to say it again.... WOW... wow... w...o....w.
Nice...good to hear you had fun.

ngdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leopold said:
Yup of course, I cant just grab any girl i want. After positive eye contact and smile has taken place I can approach and make a quick rapport like "how are you doing tonight?" Then isolate her from her group into the dance floor. I mean... they are there for dancing and socializing right? Why would I be looked upon as a creeper? I'm good looking too right? I tho girls would only think creepers are guys who have no social proof and don't look attractive. Then after that I can take her again to a more secluded place like a bar and do a chit chat and maybe dance so more and kino more and escalate and escalate.

The only thing I dont get it is when you say I have to buy... her a drink? This is like the total opposite of what I have been hearing on this site. I'm a prize, she should be happy enough to dance with me, right?

Btw.. would it come off as rude if I in the middle of the conversation I would joke about her buying me a drink instead?
Yeah you can ask her to buy you a drink to show you have confidence. You can look good and still come across as a creeper. At 21 a lot of girls will be older than you or looking for a guy who is so you have to try and act mature. Talk slowly and with a deep voice. Lead with a question or observation that is interesting. Maintain eye contact even if it's hard, look away and you look shy and non confident. The best position to be in is next to her, not in her face and making eye contact.

Btw you can just walk up to a girl from behind and start dancing with her if you have a wingman that dances with her friend. The best situation is for 2 guys to approach 3 girls. But this is an advanced technique, it will be viewed as creepy 95% of the time, but when it isn't it's golden. Even I haven't mastered it but I did it a few times either while in a great move, towards the end of the night when girls are the most drunk and lonely and sometimes with a great wingman a couple years older (whom sleeps with about 10-20 girls a year).

Oh and you need to make your intentions in directly at first. Ask her if there is another bar with a shorter line you're new there, etc... Some bs.