going to prom with a girl way out of my league.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, me and said girl went shopping for her dress...damn she looked AMAZING and I can't wait til saturday. I am so excited about it.

Bad news though, I lost my keys when I was shopping with her and now I'm screwed.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by teencraft
I lost my keys when I was shopping with her and now I'm screwed.
BRUTAL!!! :crackup:

seriously tho that sucks

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
BRUTAL!!! :crackup:

seriously tho that sucks
I know :-/...luckily i had my mom's car so i didn't have to run all over the mall with her, I just had to drop her off then I came back and looked but to no avail. :-/ I hope i find it, my backpack is locked in the trunk of my car and I don't have a spare.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

god must hate u.
jk man. good luck bro, have a good ****in time. and from a buncha filed reports on ehre of prom dates: if she becomes a *****, ditch her. don't let ****ty-vibes ruin the prom-night of your life.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ...

Originally posted by Patrick124
god must hate u.
jk man. good luck bro, have a good ****in time. and from a buncha filed reports on ehre of prom dates: if she becomes a *****, ditch her. don't let ****ty-vibes ruin the prom-night of your life.
I'll make sure to type up how things when on sunday april 17th.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aha! In your eye! i found my keys. Thank you jesus.

They were in my back pocket...i spent hours looking for them today and I couldn't go to the gym...bastard keys!

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I know you're not supposed to over-analyze things, but when we were shopping (and I made sure not to follow her, I looked at different stuff while she was) she mentioned how we "were like a couple." I couldn't help but get giddy when she said this. I hope this is going to materialize into something.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the **** has been deleted, any more and the thread goes.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I know you're not supposed to over-analyze things, but when we were shopping (and I made sure not to follow her, I looked at different stuff while she was) she mentioned how we "were like a couple." I couldn't help but get giddy when she said this. I hope this is going to materialize into something.
**** man, you need a major mindset change, but it is possible just stick in there.

At this stage you should still be deciding wether or not you even want to be a couple with her. Imagine what your giving up! Your freedom, your time, multiple girls at once (or if not this you will be giving up your morals), all in one decision. Are you sure you want to do this? If your still saying yes, then you havent thought it through, you have to really know this girl before you can 'be a couple'. As a general rule, if your not getting any, dont go out with her.

Rather then get 'giddy' you should have responded with something like "comeon now, i need a more then a shopping partner before you can start referring to us as a "couple" "

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammo has been giving you the right advice for a while now. You do need to get in the right mindset. Just do what he says.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good god, it just hit me, I am screwed. This girl is easily a high 9/10 and I am going to prom with her. It's in 1 week, saturday apr 16th. We're both seniors...anyone have any tips for me to help me survive the night? (and the week leading up to the prom)
:moon:

Treat a 9 like a 6. If you do, you become a 9 in her eyes. If you don't, you become a 6.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: going to prom with a girl way out of my league.

Originally posted by MetalFortress
:moon:

Treat a 9 like a 6. If you do, you become a 9 in her eyes. If you don't, you become a 6.
finally, some useful advice....

treat her this way, but don't lower your standards and her with them. just treat her like shes a 6 and you dont really care if she likes you, cause your after bigger and better things

i also liked how of all the numbers possible, you chose to use 6 and 9. 69? coinsidence? i think not ;)