going to prom with a girl way out of my league.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good god, it just hit me, I am screwed. This girl is easily a high 9/10 and I am going to prom with her. It's in 1 week, saturday apr 16th. We're both seniors...anyone have any tips for me to help me survive the night? (and the week leading up to the prom)

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how you're screwed. You can't be too out of her league if she likes you enough to go with you. But one tip would be not to treat her like she is out of your league or you will convince her that she is and it can only go downhill once she believes that.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eggnawgkid
I don't see how you're screwed. You can't be too out of her league if she likes you enough to go with you. But one tip would be not to treat her like she is out of your league or you will convince her that she is and it can only go downhill once she believes that.
Alright...Thanks. I will definitely repeat this over and over. I'm going to try to convince myself she is ugly.

Another Question, how should I handle it if she goes off and dances with another guy? Thanks man.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Best friends? NAY
If she starts dancing with other guys, then go dance with other girls.
Woot can't wait...if this happens should I try to meet up with her later (I.e...try to dance with her after a few dances and try to make it as natural as possible?

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can't believe you really think your screwed

dude, she agreed to go with you. meaning she likes you. meaning that you should be looking forward to this as potentially the best night of your life. but don't worry about trying to make it this way. just HAVE FUN!

if things go well, let her touch your penis :D

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks mr. i'll just keep in mind "have a good time" and hopefully it will take care of the rest. Anyways, I'm going with a friend who is one of the funniest people I've ever met so hopefully he will help lighten the mood and help me break the ice.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent

have fun with your friend, but don't forget your date :)

Keasbey Nights

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by teencraft
Alright...Thanks. I will definitely repeat this over and over. I'm going to try to convince myself she is ugly.

Another Question, how should I handle it if she goes off and dances with another guy? Thanks man.
Maybe instead of convinving yourself thats she ugly you can get in your head that you can roll with the pretty ones?

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
excellent

have fun with your friend, but don't forget your date :)
Hah, good plan. Thanks.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Keasbey Nights
Maybe instead of convinving yourself thats she ugly you can get in your head that you can roll with the pretty ones?
Alright, I'm going to spend the next week on this message board trying to reinforce this into my mind.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the title of your post again. Sounds like someone needs to fukken grow a pair.

She's going with you and she is the luckiest girl at the school because of this, never forget that. You wont dance with other girls as a result of her dancing with guys, it's easy to see whats happening there. Instead, you will take the power and dance with other girls first. If she does dance with other guys, you wont care, you not ****en tied together by the leg.

Most importantly, have a good fukken time and dont spend your whole night analysing ****.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
Read the title of your post again. Sounds like someone needs to fukken grow a pair.

She's going with you and she is the luckiest girl at the school because of this, never forget that. You wont dance with other girls as a result of her dancing with guys, it's easy to see whats happening there. Instead, you will take the power and dance with other girls first. If she does dance with other guys, you wont care, you not ****en tied together by the leg.

Most importantly, have a good fukken time and dont spend your whole night analysing ****.
thanks sammo I'll read this a few times before saturday.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good god, it just hit me, I am screwed. This girl is easily a high 9/10 and I am going to prom with her. It's in 1 week, saturday apr 16th. We're both seniors...anyone have any tips for me to help me survive the night? (and the week leading up to the prom)
Hmm. From the looks of it you seem to feel as if this girl is TO GOOD for you. If you go in with THAT mindset, you have already lost.....BIGTIME.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
Instead, you will take the power and dance with other girls first. If she does dance with other guys, you wont care, you not ****en tied together by the leg.
Great f'cken advice. If you know she'll do anything to you, do it first.

Sir Lancelot

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not out of your league. Don't ever think a girl is out of your league.

Just go into the dance looking to have a great time.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bling
If you know she'll do anything to you, do it first.
Almost there but still the wrong mindset. That approach still gives the girls actions or POSSIBLE actions some power on your actions.
Instead, do what the fuk you want.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks all I've calmed down from yesterday so I'll just take it how it comes.