Going to big pool party

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, Im going to this really big pool party in germany. Now im not skinny or very fit, but Im not fat. Im just borderline. I would fell uncomforable about taking my shirt off. Im going with a friend and a girl I been dating and her frineds. Would there be anything wrong with me just keeping my shirt on or atleast wearing a sleeveless shirt?

Reaction score
BlackDragon said:
OK, Im going to this really big pool party in germany. Now im not skinny or very fit, but Im not fat. Im just borderline. I would fell uncomforable about taking my shirt off. Im going with a friend and a girl I been dating and her frineds. Would there be anything wrong with me just keeping my shirt on or atleast wearing a sleeveless shirt?
I don't know. Would there?

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score

brucevangeorge said:
I don't know. Would there?

LOL! - Oh, seriously I'll answer now.

If you aren't comfortable with yourself then it will really impede you in later stages of your relationships. Go topless and see who cares - don't be one of them.

vivavllv

Banned
Reaction score
Go to the gym one hour before party. End your workout 10 mins. before party. Shower at the gym and get your a s s to the party.

Your arms will have a pump- where all the blood will rush to the bodyparts that were just worked. This makes your arms, legs, everything look ripped and huge. The sad part is that it last for about 1 to 2 hours then the blood leaves the muscles.

Remeber GET THAT PUMP.

Kamikazi1231

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget to look in a mirror and beat your chest like king kong. Gotta get a mental picture of being kickass. You don't have to be strong to look strong. I have the type of arms that your wingspan is longer then your body so I look weaker then I am. As long as put out the vibe that I'm the strongest guy in the pool then everythings good.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're fine. It's not a big deal.