Going to a prom?

Finlay

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a prom coming up in abput a months time,

everyone going for the whits shirt black bow tie look, i want do it the other way round. black shirt white tie? does anybody think this is do able?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it would look atrocious. To steal someone else's words, you'll "look like christmas pudding - wear a white bow tie and there will be no p*ssy galore for you". White tie and a white shirt is okay, though the best is still the "classic" and proper black suit, white shirt, black bow tie...

Try getting some two-toned shoes that will make you stand out. Check out R&B Pinet in London... might set you back £200 but it's a worthwhile investment.

Moved to High School...

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went in all white and got a few compliments...I would suggest all white...that way you won't look like a douche.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The people that use black suit white tie can be well dressed. jazz players sometimes dress like this. Also, go check teencraft's prom photo to see a white tux. Really nice, teencraft, really nice. (Although not nearly as nice as my tux was:p ):cool:

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
The people that use black suit white tie can be well dressed. jazz players sometimes dress like this. Also, go check teencraft's prom photo to see a white tux. Really nice, teencraft, really nice. (Although not nearly as nice as my tux was:p ):cool:
:D

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
are you guys dating? :confused:

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
are you guys dating? :confused:
This, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when someone tries to be funny and fails miserably.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i can see my apparently lame sense of humour is no match for your immense coolness

sorry i wasted your time