going to a movie

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
im a RAFC, so when I go to a movie with a hb, I dont buy her ticket?

SO I just go up and buy mine, and wait for her to get hers?

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd ask her at the theatre- maybe something like:

"You get the tix, I'll get the popcorn and drinks,"

or,

if you guys are going out for drinks or whatever after/before, see if she'll split the cost. Ie- she pays for the dinner/drinks, you buy the movie.

But if it's just a movie, and it's a first date, I'd ask her.

If you're cool with it, and she doesn't seem like she's just using you for the movie, I'd pay for it. Then, next time, she can buy:

"Hey, I'll get this one, you can pay next time, cool?"

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have money buy her a ticket. This is a good chance to see if she'll pay half anyway, for me women who offer to pay half I find are easier to get along with and are'nt so selfish. I guess its kinda a test for me. If she offers to pay half or she offers to buy pop corn and sodas....thats a good sign.

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have posted before about not buying drinks and such but don't take that to the extreme. You can buy her a drink for example if you decide you want to, but rarly out of the blue when she asks.

As far as a movie is concerned, I wouldn't worry about it. If you invited her to the movie she probably expects you to pay and if I were you I would pay.

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by marqZAL
If you have money buy her a ticket. This is a good chance to see if she'll pay half anyway, for me women who offer to pay half I find are easier to get along with and are'nt so selfish. I guess its kinda a test for me. If she offers to pay half or she offers to buy pop corn and sodas....thats a good sign.
Couldn't have said it better, pefect answer.

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you invite her you are generally expected to pay...thats part of being a man IMO.

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
so if she invites me, should I expect her to pay?