Going red (its horrible) advice?

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl is talking to you and givs eye contact, i go red (also known as blushing) for some reason.

the more i try to not do it, i do it more and its hard to stop.

It makes me feel like an idiot and its visible so they see it .

Any advice what to do wen this happens or something to prevent it (without wearing make up)

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to do with social anxiety. Some people sweat, some, cant think (get uncomfortable), and some get red. The roots of this problem is your anxiety...since your 18 I suggest doing soemthing similar to what Style did. Find a reputable hypnotist or neuro linguistic programer in your area and he will rid you of your blushing and tension. There is also perscription medication to help this problem...

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
You might have that thing where your blood vessels in your face are too close to your skin, making your face looking red. Don't ask how I know, even I don't.

Finlay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so you blush, because your nervous. The only way to cure nervousness or anxiety is to face up to it.

Guess what im saying ispractice makes perfect, the more chicks you talk 2 it becomes easier.

So talk more, approach more chicks, the more you talk the easier it gets. then all youve got 2 worry abnout is whether to use lubed or no-lubed condoms.

youll get there in the end.