Going out.

Ciel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm a confident guy, I pretty much have no real problem talking to people and I also like to do a lot of things. However, its the summer holiday, and I'm jobless at the moment, so when I'm not doing anything and I just want to go out, everyone I know flakes because of "No money" or other reasons along those lines.

This has been a real dent in going out and meeting people, because all it takes is one friend for my confidence to shine, but going out alone just seems sad to me.

Any tips and the like?

Thanks.

TheJazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are beaches where you can swim for free.
There are parks where you can run/jog for free.
Heck, there are even junkyards you can dig for gold in for free.

What's the problem?

Ciel

Don Juan
Reaction score
London, rain, no beaches etc etc.

I'm actually going crazy trapped at home in this depressing weather because no one else wants to go out in it.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol no money is the same for me, i usually go out when i get paid and for the first 2 weeks i get all the going out out of my system.

if your willing to pay i dont mind sarging :D all that is needed is entrance fee really

and yea even in the middle of summer its raining in london...

Ciel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its my day game that I want to improve, so money isn't even an issue. Just find a high street and walk up and down, but nobody seems to want to do this with me lmao

Xidiot

Reaction score
I've gone out by myself over a dozen times (at least) this year. This is the sort of thing that I used to be terrified of but I've come to learn it's really straightforward. Virtually no one has any idea that you're there alone, and no one really cares if you admit that you are. The surprised reactions that I've had tend to be on the positive side (wow, that's impressive) rather than negative (God, you're a loser then, aren't ya); but frankly, these days, even if someone smirks behind my back about it, I could hardly care less. People tend to guess me as being mid-20s (though I'm actually older) so it might seem to them more normal for a person of that age to be out alone, rather than someone who is 20, as you are. Still, it can't hurt you to try it, now, can it?

Ciel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have yet to pretty much go out on a PROPER day-sarging session because everyone keeps cancelling on me, and I just wanna do this first time with a friend, its tough lmao. Ah well.

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to do that too. I used to rely on friends to go out with me, take trips with me, etc.

Then I got fed up and traveled pretty much all over the world by myself. Things have been a lot better since I decided to do that.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you need friends around you in order to boost your confidence enough to holler at women then YOU HAVE NO GAME

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
practice day game at coffee shops, book stores, shopping malls, beaches. personally i think day game would be akward if you were with your wingman anyway. daygame is built for solo sarging.

Ciel

Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
if you need friends around you in order to boost your confidence enough to holler at women then YOU HAVE NO GAME
Thing is, I'm actually alone when I go in for the approach, its just nice to have friends to laugh about it all with once I'm done. I know its a bad excuse, I do, but for some reason its a big obstacle to me.

I don't need friends to approach with me, I need friends to be there in-between approaches.