Going out with other races

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this topic has been posted numerous times, but by the time i could get back to it. i got the blaster worm virus, *points to the creator of the bug* thanks for nothin fat ass. but back on topic. but are there any tips on getting them to like you. i remember you guys saying that some races can be harder to mack than others(that was not meant to be racial if anyone took it that way). well anyway, does anyone have any tips?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Well dude, you gotta be a little more specific, please elaborate. Asians? Latinas? Ebony?

Theres no definite answer for this, but remember man, everyone is human and all women are the same.

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
all right sorry bout that. i usually seem to like Aisans, and Latinas. i know all women are the same, but i thought that there was a different way to DJ them than you would a girl your own race. O and what exactally is an ebony girl ^_^;

FelonyMonk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been with a couple Latinas and heres the deal. They try to act very strong and independant but they all are looking for that "right guy." They are looking for somebody with a backbone. At the same time they want to be in control of a relationship. When approaching a Latin girl play Jeckyll and Hide. Always approach with a strong bad guy type attitude. When you strike up your second or third convo bring something up that you care about (family, sports, anything your passionate about.) She wants somebody to be in public with. Finally Spanish girls care alot about what their family thinks about you. If anybody in her fam doesn't like you (mom, dad, brother, cousin, i mean anybody) then she won't want you.

FelonyMonk

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't try to smooth talk like you would other girls.

be aggressive, don't take no sh*t