Going out is my probs!!!

Nesbigg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello y'all, im a confident guy with no problem meeting girls but my problem is that i naturaly dont like taking girls out on dates(mainly because im not used to those environment). I'll welcome any advice on how to tackle this issue or any other way to sustain the chemistry. By the way HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont like to physically go out on a date (such as a dinner date, movie date, etc), bring the chick back to YOUR HOUSE. A lot of guys overlook this option. Nothings better than hooking up with a chick on a comfortable couch in your basement watching a movie.

Nesbigg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dnt mean 2 prove difficult bt my parent hav a 'no gal' rule!!!

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? Do you have a car? You'd be surprised how well a good drive on some really nice country roads with some tunes works as a date. Just don't do anything stupid trying to "show off" it's not very impressive when you have to wipe make-up off the dash.

Otherwise just a local cafe? We have one on our highstreet which is a comfortable location cos I go there often with mates or girls, and am mates with the staff. You might not have a similar place but if you do try going there a couple days a week, making friends with the locals ect.

Another option would be the local pub, but only if your old enough. It gives a similar environment to the cafe.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A no gal rule? Give me a break. You gotta talk to your parents and tell them that your not fvcking gay and you want to have a girl over.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
A no gal rule? Give me a break. You gotta talk to your parents and tell them that your not fvcking gay and you want to have a girl over.
Or tell them you are gay.... They might react by replacing the no gal rule with a no guy rule.

Worth a shot even if it's just for sh*ts and giggles.

Nesbigg

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...Plec07 and eaglez117 yeah guess it would work out that way. Am taking ur suggestions into execution and im open to more and more afterall i am not going out with a one-night-stand type or am aint dating 2 gals alone till enternity.