Going on Cruise.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going on a cruise to the Bahamas tomorrow. Is there any chance of me getting laid? And should I try to get my nut with some hawt *****es?

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause I'm underage. Meaning no alcohol. I'll see if my height can help me sneak into the adults only club, but I doubt I'll be able to get in. And I'm going with my family (who probably wants me to stick with them and stuff).

Also happen to need condoms, and I'm not sure where to get em.

I'm starting to think of a gameplan/openers, any advice would be appreciated.

Last edited:

SmokingSquirrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:
Cause I'm underage. Meaning no alcohol. I'll see if my height can help me sneak into the adults only club, but I doubt I'll be able to get in. And I'm going with my family (who probably wants me to stick with them and stuff).

What cruise line are you going on? It sounds lame, but check out the Youth Club and go to the first meet and greet event. Your parents should understand that you would want to hang out with kids your own age, and they probably want a break from you as well. I found that it was critical to just collect a big group of friends early on and the girls usually follow.

Don't even try to get into the clubs because the bouncers are strict and will card almost everyone. It's more fun to get drunk with your group of friends anyways as it is fairly easy to sneak hard liquor onto the boat. Regarding condoms, just buy them from the convenience store on the cruise or just pack them before you go...

No real gameplan or openers are needed, haha. The best way to meet girls your age is to start by introducing yourself (i.e. "Hello, I'm novaknight. I saw you wandering around the ship a few times. Wanna hang out?")

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going on Norweigian Cruise Lines. Supposedly there is a youth center. But parents will be the hard part. Last time I was able to get away with it, but apparantly they would rather I accompany the family :/

I'm gonna try that, but I'd also like to have experience opening some older chicks too.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:
I'm going on Norweigian Cruise Lines. Supposedly there is a youth center. But parents will be the hard part. Last time I was able to get away with it, but apparantly they would rather I accompany the family :/

I'm gonna try that, but I'd also like to have experience opening some older chicks too.
AYE!! U Norwegian?
Norwegian cruise boats are awesome ****.
Just stay with your family while eating and such, there will be tons of hours during each day that you wont have to be with them.
Look at it this way: You will never see any of these people again, like guaranteed. Do all the crazy **** you ever wanted!!

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm leavin in an hour or so. I can't wait to lose mah V-Chip =)
I heard theres even a nude deck somewhere.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It went great actually, although I didn't get laid. Met some people I won't forget. I got rather close though.
I was MAD popular, with high social proof there, cause when I sarged I knew I had to manipulate the crowd in my favor. I feel the main reason why I failed to get laid was because I made the mistake of telling my real age. I can post a field report sometime.

I DID accomplish gaining good amounts of weight cause the gym was right next to the cafeteria. And I finally gained some confidence in approaching women, because hey, you only got one life to live, and you might as well go for it.

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:

I'm starting to think of a gameplan/openers, any advice would be appreciated.
you will not get laid,

no single person ever get laid on a cruise
not talking about underage guys with their parents...

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BBbardot said:
you will not get laid,

no single person ever get laid on a cruise
not talking about underage guys with their parents...
Odd that you say that considering how there was a club in there. And I had the chance to practice game by sarging.

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:
Odd that you say that considering how there was a club in there. And I had the chance to practice game by sarging.
a club for poeple in couple.
i don't think any young single girl would go on a cruise.
the single girl that go are like more than 30 i guess.
And no girl above 22 would score an underage guy AND take him to her cabin get laughed about by her girl friends, and just give herself the feeling she is a desperate cougar ^^ ALL this with the presence of his parents on the boat. No... that's very unlikely. IF it happens, write a novel about it. IT would be novel worthy^^

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:
And no girl above 22 would score an underage guy AND take him to her cabin get laughed about by her girl friends, and just give herself the feeling she is a desperate cougar ^^ ALL this with the presence of his parents on the boat. No... that's very unlikely. IF it happens, write a novel about it. IT would be novel worthy^^

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
novaknight said:

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BBbardot said:
It didn't happen, I came back from the trip about a week ago. But I gotten close. There were tons of college-age students, and I easily passed for one. Problem was I made the mistake of not lying about my age. I might post a field report sometime.

GoodButNotGreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man good work! maybe next time around you could possibly fabricate your age a little bit since they'd have no way of knowing lol. ps disregard what bbbardot says i dont think he understands the situation or something haha.

im proud of you dude! working out is always a plus keep it up, if you stay at it and make it a lifestyle change then you will see amazing results. ive only been working out since beginning of summer (june) and im getting really ripped and in amazing shape. i dont think i really need to post a pic tho haha.

anyways, id appreciate hearing a field report. you will probably remember some additional aspects of your trip that you learned from which will help you out as well.

cheers

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you GoodButNotGreat
i need to get to making that field report sometime...
sounds cliche but i feel that with confidence, anyone can have some success.