going into the field tommorow need some openers!

shadowfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
right im single again, but not for long, right? ;)
going to the mall... should be plenty of hot women about. I'm decent looking, decent at conversation... anyone want to share some openers for me to use tommorow? I'll use ALL the ones posted here and report back on what happened ;)

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.
I like pickle juice (saw that on the pickup artist 2)
Gooney Goo Goo!
Who lies more...pick up artist or djs?
Do you think T Pain is hot?
Do I look gay to you?
Do you think pickup lines are gay?
Nice shoes, wanna fvck?

shadowfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Hi.
I like pickle juice (saw that on the pickup artist 2)
Gooney Goo Goo!
Who lies more...pick up artist or djs?
Do you think T Pain is hot?
Do I look gay to you?
Do you think pickup lines are gay?
Nice shoes, wanna fvck?
ok *adds to list*, i'll try them, except perhaps the last one I dont have the balls for that, probably get my assed kicked by a boyfriend. thanks!

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a big believer in using props.

For example:

if you are holding some sort of balls (I use those little steel magnetic balls) Ask her "What do you think of my balls?"

Stretch your hands out, and say "No joke, it's this big"
That may start a conversation in itself, but if she looks at you like you are the biggest ******* on the planet, reveal the footlong that you picked up at the foodcourt.

Get a sucker, and do your best impression of sucking a ****. But be real goofy about it. This is either going to disgust her, or break down any ***** shield she thought about having.

---------------------------------------------

Walk up to her, and say "I can't figure it out."
She asks "can't figure out what?"
You reply "Well, I'm gay, but for some reason, you are giving me a boner and I just had to talk to you."

You: "You've got something on your face"
Her: "What?"
You: "Pretty"

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chic at the counter..

TESTED AND VERIFIED FOR EFFICIENCY

i go into a shop and see a FYYYYYYNE ass breezy behind the counter.

i check some jeans and move to the tshirt section..
she walks up, "Hi, how are you today? can i help you at all?"
Me: "yeh im supposed to be going out on a date tonight with this gorgoues chic so im lookin for a pair of jeans and t.."
She: "oh yeh we got...blah blahl blah"
Me: hey where you from?
She: <surprised> Adelaide..
Me: Oh..its just ur accent didnt sound like ur from here..but cool,nice city.
She: yeh im here for.....
Me: <<looking at her hands.>> has anyone ever told you theres smtn very! interesting about ur hands?
She: no...what is it?
Me: Do you read national geo?
Her: i watch national geo..
Me: Ok i hardly do this yeh, im no geek but i was reading on a national geography edition and it was interesting, talking about peoples hands tell alot about them and the way they do things.
Her: really? ok..and what about my hands?
Me: Well its raising some questions in my head..
Her: Like?
Me: <<gesture her to put her hand in urs>> let me see here....<<look at it with interesting looks>>hmmmm..you got a pen and paper?
Her: yeh..??
Me: Ok write something...
Her: Like what..
Me: Your name..
Her: Michelle <<writes it out>>
Me: hmmmm..yeh...ok not bad..we gotta check out how you write numbers < :) > write down your phone number..
Her: hahahahhahaa no.how about i just write 1 to 10?
Me: Ok but i cant give you a proper answer..
Her: <<writes 1 to 10>> see now?
Me: Yeh i was right...
Her: What?
Me: You're writing skills are almost as good as you're hands look..but i cant really tell fully coz you didnt write ur phone number down michelle! this test is flawed!
Her: hahahha.
Me: i think i need to conduct more tests.....what time do you finish work tonight?
Her: 6pm..
Me: Well what time do i pick you up for the coffee? from where?
her: hahahaha...but what about ur date tonight?
Me: Yeh thats what im talkin about..i thought you knew it was u accompanying me..
her: hahahhaa...you're real ****y huh..do you do this all the time?
Me: honestly..no..but i you're hands brought the dark side out..
Her: hehehe..8pm ill be at the Gloria Jeans cafe in town?
Me: cool..we need to find out what else can you do with ur hands? <<..wink wink..>>
Her: hahaha..do i wanna know whats goin on in ur head right now?
Me: huh?! im sorry i dont get nasty on the first date :) !oh by the way...seriously..if we're ur gonna wanna get to know me im gonna have to take ur number down...strictly for security purposes only..
Her: hahahahahahha +xxxxxxxxxx; abuse it and you lose it!
Me:...no faith in a young man...you know things like that is what affects young men of today..tssk tssk...
Her: hahahha..im sorry i just dont give out my number to strangers.
Me: well im giving you a chance to change that tonight over coffee ;).ill see you at 8....brings them fine hands of yours!!..gotta run..
Her: K tonight bye..

that worked out well...she was amazing with her hands...i used that "hands" for the rest of our relationship and she always tried to maintain that level of performance..hehehe

You see two girls walking. NEVER TESTED..JUST CAME UP WITH IT SITTIN HERE
go to the one thats not your target.

You: Excuse me
her: ?
You: Listen this may sound wierd but i have cousin whose birthday it is tomoro.and odd enough she looks exactly! like you minus the gorgeous! friend you've got..so im wondering if you could help me out..itll only take a second.
her: NO F Off <<in which case you say "ok in all honesty i came to talk to ur friend but the b!tch routine just killed it">>
OR
she is trying to qualify herself while your target is blushing or gigling

her: Ok what can i help you with?
you: Well i think my cousin needs hott friends like the one you have, and what better gift than to bring one to her bday party..

This is when you turn to your target with a smile..
"so..not that you need it, but what color wrapping would you like me to use, ribbons?"
she: umm freak!!! OR hahaha..
Either way
You: NO seriously...ill need both your numbers

shadowfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
Chic at the counter..

TESTED AND VERIFIED FOR EFFICIENCY

i go into a shop and see a FYYYYYYNE ass breezy behind the counter.

i check some jeans and move to the tshirt section..
she walks up, "Hi, how are you today? can i help you at all?"
Me: "yeh im supposed to be going out on a date tonight with this gorgoues chic so im lookin for a pair of jeans and t.."
She: "oh yeh we got...blah blahl blah"
Me: hey where you from?
She: <surprised> Adelaide..
Me: Oh..its just ur accent didnt sound like ur from here..but cool,nice city.
She: yeh im here for.....
Me: <<looking at her hands.>> has anyone ever told you theres smtn very! interesting about ur hands?
She: no...what is it?
Me: Do you read national geo?
Her: i watch national geo..
Me: Ok i hardly do this yeh, im no geek but i was reading on a national geography edition and it was interesting, talking about peoples hands tell alot about them and the way they do things.
Her: really? ok..and what about my hands?
Me: Well its raising some questions in my head..
Her: Like?
Me: <<gesture her to put her hand in urs>> let me see here....<<look at it with interesting looks>>hmmmm..you got a pen and paper?
Her: yeh..??
Me: Ok write something...
Her: Like what..
Me: Your name..
Her: Michelle <<writes it out>>
Me: hmmmm..yeh...ok not bad..we gotta check out how you write numbers < :) > write down your phone number..
Her: hahahahhahaa no.how about i just write 1 to 10?
Me: Ok but i cant give you a proper answer..
Her: <<writes 1 to 10>> see now?
Me: Yeh i was right...
Her: What?
Me: You're writing skills are almost as good as you're hands look..but i cant really tell fully coz you didnt write ur phone number down michelle! this test is flawed!
Her: hahahha.
Me: i think i need to conduct more tests.....what time do you finish work tonight?
Her: 6pm..
Me: Well what time do i pick you up for the coffee? from where?
her: hahahaha...but what about ur date tonight?
Me: Yeh thats what im talkin about..i thought you knew it was u accompanying me..
her: hahahhaa...you're real ****y huh..do you do this all the time?
Me: honestly..no..but i you're hands brought the dark side out..
Her: hehehe..8pm ill be at the Gloria Jeans cafe in town?
Me: cool..we need to find out what else can you do with ur hands? <<..wink wink..>>
Her: hahaha..do i wanna know whats goin on in ur head right now?
Me: huh?! im sorry i dont get nasty on the first date :) !oh by the way...seriously..if we're ur gonna wanna get to know me im gonna have to take ur number down...strictly for security purposes only..
Her: hahahahahahha +xxxxxxxxxx; abuse it and you lose it!
Me:...no faith in a young man...you know things like that is what affects young men of today..tssk tssk...
Her: hahahha..im sorry i just dont give out my number to strangers.
Me: well im giving you a chance to change that tonight over coffee ;).ill see you at 8....brings them fine hands of yours!!..gotta run..
Her: K tonight bye..

that worked out well...she was amazing with her hands...i used that "hands" for the rest of our relationship and she always tried to maintain that level of performance..hehehe

You see two girls walking. NEVER TESTED..JUST CAME UP WITH IT SITTIN HERE
go to the one thats not your target.

You: Excuse me
her: ?
You: Listen this may sound wierd but i have cousin whose birthday it is tomoro.and odd enough she looks exactly! like you minus the gorgeous! friend you've got..so im wondering if you could help me out..itll only take a second.
her: NO F Off <<in which case you say "ok in all honesty i came to talk to ur friend but the b!tch routine just killed it">>
OR
she is trying to qualify herself while your target is blushing or gigling

her: Ok what can i help you with?
you: Well i think my cousin needs hott friends like the one you have, and what better gift than to bring one to her bday party..

This is when you turn to your target with a smile..
"so..not that you need it, but what color wrapping would you like me to use, ribbons?"
she: umm freak!!! OR hahaha..
Either way
You: NO seriously...ill need both your numbers
there very good! I'm not sure if i can memorise them for tommorow as i have plenty of work to do but I will try!

douglast said:
Hi! Do you like horses?
*writes it down* thanks!

magickarl said:
I'm a big believer in using props.

For example:

if you are holding some sort of balls (I use those little steel magnetic balls) Ask her "What do you think of my balls?"

Stretch your hands out, and say "No joke, it's this big"
That may start a conversation in itself, but if she looks at you like you are the biggest ******* on the planet, reveal the footlong that you picked up at the foodcourt.

Get a sucker, and do your best impression of sucking a ****. But be real goofy about it. This is either going to disgust her, or break down any ***** shield she thought about having.

---------------------------------------------

Walk up to her, and say "I can't figure it out."
She asks "can't figure out what?"
You reply "Well, I'm gay, but for some reason, you are giving me a boner and I just had to talk to you."

You: "You've got something on your face"
Her: "What?"
You: "Pretty"
dont think i have any props so cant do the first one but i'll bare it in mind for the future or when im going around shops... *adds last 2 to list* thanks!
keep them comming ;)

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok heres a piece of advice for you.

dont ever try and memorize routines..that never! works..because you're too dependant on too many uncontrollable factors..
like if you memorize a play for a blonde chic but you only see brunnettes..

good pua's never memorize..they just go with the flow and use the environment they're in and the responses they get from the targets.

trust me you can do it to if you just use ur brain at the time..
heres what worked out for me

1. stop admiring how hott she is, because the more you're thinking about her curves, the less quality stuff your brain is putting out..
2. you're main goal should be give just enough interest and get more back.. if you're giving too much you'll know..
3. dont let her control the flow..you control it, take the convo where you want it to go.
4. girls are walking about single or with other girls generally because they wanna check out dudes, if they were taken and/or loyal they'd be with their bfs. so they are out also to give out their numbers and get to know other guys....hence the "assume attraction"

good luck

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickaz, you once again astound me with you're ideas. Ten points, I wish I could game with you, it would be epic.

@ shadowfox: anyways man, theirs more then a huge amount of lines out their, scripts to go with them too. (personally, I go with either asking about my "new" hat. Or the drugdealer opener.) But the line isn't the key thing, the thing is to have slightly more energy and be happy, once thats good, the rest usually falls into place. Thats my experiance anyways.