Going crazy for a girl I met only for couple days!

Reaction score
Yeah hey guys back again,anyways couple days ago I got a number,me and this girl met at the computer lab,I was first afraid to approach her,but then I said"F*CK IT" so I went for it.Anyways me and her met for 2 days and now Im going crazy for her,I keep calling her leaving her messages!I know its been an AFC but this is THE FIRST GIRL EVER!To give me their number or to talk to ever expect for my mom.I need help I keep thinking about her,she hasn't called back in the last couple days.I really really cant stop thinking about her,I left like today atleast 10 messages,I dont know why maybe its love.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome,its always good to hear someone who didnt even think about it and approached a chick. Ok now that thats out of the way,let me cut in....
Never leave more then one message in a day,trust me if they want they will call you back...DO NOT EVER GET ATTACHED TO A CHICK YOUR JUST MET! Come on buddy! Go hang out with friends,lift weights,clean your room,wash or do maintainence to your car, or do a hobby of yours. THERE ARE MILLIONS OF OTHER THINGS THAT YOU COULD SPEND YOUR TIME ON!

Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Awesome,its always good to hear someone who didnt even think about it and approached a chick. Ok now that thats out of the way,let me cut in....
Never leave more then one message in a day,trust me if they want they will call you back...DO NOT EVER GET ATTACHED TO A CHICK YOUR JUST MET! Come on buddy! Go hang out with friends,lift weights,clean your room,wash or do maintainence to your car, or do a hobby of yours. THERE ARE MILLIONS OF OTHER THINGS THAT YOU COULD SPEND YOUR TIME ON!
Well you have a good suggestion but I dont have ANY friends,all I do is pretty much stay home use the computer.So meeting this girl is like heaven,dude she is sooooooooooo freaken hot,she looks like britney spears but HOTTER!!Your right I left too many messages,but maybe she doesn't like me?Im not sure but I been calling her ALOT!!No answers!

Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
If you're not a troll I feel sorry for you
Well go click on the word where it says "SEARCH"then type in a memeber named :dreamx aka me read my previous posts and threads then after that do the samething again,but this time type in dreamxhenry aka me,after your done reading my previous posts&threads THEN COME BACK HERE and post!

Reloaded

Banned
Reaction score
That's not cool, man, it's sad.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to burst your bubble.

Right now, it doesn't look good. Never call more than once in a day, unless she calls you. Otherwise it makes you look desparate.