going back to the well...

donut dunker

Don Juan
Reaction score
(background)
Ok this is the story about my first ex (HB9). We went out in the 9th grade. She was the first girl I kissed. I was way to clingy then and she dumped me for someone else.

3 yeard later we started talking and she even wanted me to kiss her and i was to dumb to realize it. We then just started talking every now and again.

She recently had a car wreck and I got her a smoothie (so smooth) to cheer her up. i went to her house today and dropped it off. She invited me in and we made some small talk and complimented each other's hair and such. When it came time to leave she said that she wanted to hang out after class (she's in college)but I had chruch. I went to chruch and waited 30min for her to call. I grew impatient and called her as I called her she said she was going to call me in a few seconds. We planned a date for her tommorrow and she said she'll call me after she finished class. I was wondering how should i go about this, and if there were any good ideas for us to do while we hang out or whatever.

replys would be great thanks.

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
just talk, and stuff i guess. or maybe a nice stroll through the park would be nice

donut dunker

Don Juan
Reaction score
She cancelled again the next day and i haven't talked to her since. I kinda want to get together with her tommorrow or something not really sure. The weird thing I just can't understand for the life of me is why would she ask me out them stand me up. Twice

WTFWTFWTF

Reaction score
Thats bull**** man, dont call her so much and unless she is the one and only i'd next her.

Good luck and good day!