• No

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Use Only For Sex

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, if a woman who broke up with you while you were an AFC comes back years later after your transformation as a Don Juan, would you forgive her and date her again?

Remember, her decision to dump you was based on you being insecure, beta, and having a lack of confidence.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dumped a girl for being ugly and she was hot years later, would you then see her as a viable option? Yes. So my answer is yes to this too. It was either going to be pain and improvement for you or an unnatural lie and a life of anxiety for her. If you blame a woman for dumping you when you are an insecure beta who kills off her attraction to you, then you are just a piece of sh!t and even more of a spineless beta than you showed her pre-dump.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not. The pool has been pissed in. Going back to ex's rarely ends well!

That being said If you are going to get back with an ex you need to make it extremely clear that you are not the afc you once were. If the break up was solely based on the reasoning that you were a flaming afc there could be some scope to get back together, if there were other reasons (which there usually are.) I would stay clear of going back there.

I would be extremely vigilant in maintaining your frame in this case.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only say no because I never have, but wouldn't rule it out. Usually they've done something pretty f*cking spineless of their own, so it really depends on what that was and whether or not they have made proven changes also. Two people dictate each others' behaviour, it's never one-dimensional.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Odds are overwhelmingly low that I personally would. Every single girl I've ever been with has eventually bored me. They've almost certainly taken a decent number of c0cks since we parted ways, but developed layers of depth in character and personality? Highly doubtful. Coolidge effect for the win.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal policy is not to go back to previous girlfriends. I feel like they are old news, and I prefer to look to the future instead of the past.

Also, I've always believed that there was a reason for the breakup, and most likely that reason will still be there. But your premise is that she specifically dumped you because you were an AFC and undesirable at the time, and that reason has now been removed. So if you put it like that, I could understand why someone would.

But I'm still saying no. There are too many new women in the world out there to be experienced to take a step back.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
So, if a woman who broke up with you while you were an AFC comes back years later after your transformation as a Don Juan, would you forgive her and date her again?

Remember, her decision to dump you was based on you being insecure, beta, and having a lack of confidence.
Pump her for as long as possible until you've got a better option - then dump her for someone better. That is all that exes are good for.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had sex with almost all my exes. Whatever issues we had that made us break up in the first place would always quickly re-surface, so it never amounted to much more than sex. But if you really think the problem was you, and you're different now, maybe that won't happen. Or maybe she'll still make you insecure. Try it and see.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never go back. In fact your hypothetical situation is an oxymoron. If you changed into a DJ then you would not go back becuase you be fking hotter chicks. If you went back you are still an AFC.