Going after Oneitis girl?

Rise Above Hate

Reaction score
youngmack said:
Any thoughts on this? Any dudes have experience in doing this?

Its come to a point where nothing i do gets this girl off my mind.This girl is my ex...I'm 16 and shes 16.... Its been over a year now I've been improving myself and keeping my self busy. Working out,playing football, getting my grades up talking and messing with LOADS of girls and nothing seems to get her outta my mind. I've been doing no contact since and she texts me and initiates contact here and there,(We attend the same high school, so we see each other often.) But i don't initiate first whatsoever.

I'm afraid i'll never get over her, because i havent met a girl that has the qualities shes got and no girl makes me feel the same way she makes me feel.
I would try to focus on moving on if I were you.there are plenty of single women on this planet who would love to date a guy like you.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rise Above Hate said:
Yes but always make an effort to talk to multiple women

Which i always do.. i have 4 girls right now who wants to date me, and talking to other girls.. Im fvckin two of them, so basically im spinning a decent amount of plates for a 16 year old..but yet i still think about me ex all day ! She literally has me cry myself to sleep some nights and she has me so depressed.

This is probably a lesson being taught to me but i just wish it could've been taught later on when i get older because right now i cant handle it.. im too emotionally weak (i think it has something to do with my horoscope sign "cancer" and cancers are known to be really really sensitive, and the fact that i was raised by a female).

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do yall have so many selection of girls. At home I'll be lucky if I met 1 girl the whole 3 months.