going after a married chick- MUST READ

JohnnyKeg20

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work with a very sexy 32 year old latina. I really never used to talk to her until i started working the morning shifts. We now are very close to each other. We talk about anything and everything, sex, relationships (hers), work, ect. Ialways help her out at work doing what i can. Well she started to notice that i really like her and she asked me if i did and i told her yes. We flirt all the time and we're the "talk" of the store so to speak. Well she tells me that if she wasn't married she'd be with me, she'd love to go out with me even though there's and 11 year age difference. She always talks about how her husband and her are like oil and water just doesn't mix. she's always telling me how she'd be with me if the situation was different. We always talk about what we'd do to each other in bed, ect. It's pretty much to the point that if she were to separate or divorce she'd be with me. She's even asked me if i would be bothered by the age difference, that she has kids, what my parents would think, ect. She's pretty much on the brink of divorce. She's always telling me how sweet i am and how she'd date me, and this and that. I compliment her all the time and ever since i told her she smells so good that early in the morning she always comes to work smellin good. I can tell she really cares for me as she knows I do for her. she even told my roomate when he asked her when they gonna go out jokingly she siad i ain't goin out with you, but your roomate (me) " I'd go out with him, he's so sweet". So here's where i need help guys. What should i do? Should I wait patently for a break up or move on. There's diffently a chance at something here. There's a deffinet mutual love here. I need HELP? If you guys have questions let me know i'll do my best to update. Thanks for all ur help fellas.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know its gonna be hard, but leave this girl alone...Married girls do this at work sometimes cause its the only place they can be that way...I learned the hard way, take my word...

The Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
" I'd go out with him, he's so sweet".

She sees you as the sweet sensitive type. She probably aint getting that sort of attention from her husband. She is not attracted to your type....she is seeing you as the opposite of what she is with thus the attention....she will soon bore of you. It is not attraction. Women go for opposites when they find something is not working.....they quickly bore and revert.

She is attracted to her Husband and men like him. she is just a Ho...a married ho. Wants good sexing and made to feel special. She is giving you the come on...i dont know what the fawk u waiting for.

Go show her a real man!!!!

You should just bang her. One day tell her to come into the toilets and then grab her breasts, bend her over and start doing it. She wants to fawck man...she dont want no sissy romance....she wants to do it real bad.

http://veepers01.budlight.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=67B25DAA-5FEF-11D8-ABA5-E3635E514682

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you thought you had a chance, then this...
Originally posted by JohnnyKeg20
We flirt all the time and we're the "talk" of the store so to speak.
has messed it up for you. Back off of this one, it is now public knowledge and the husband ALWAYS hears about this kind of thing. Been there... it's all bad news!

The Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
why back off because its public knowledge. She is a fawkin Hor. if he does not fuk her someone lese will.

I say fuk the ho like a ho should be fuked.

Then send her back to her husband full of ***.

Reaction score
You are going to get caught in a ''love (sex) triangle" and you are going to get your ass killed!!! One day she is going to blurt out to her husband "Why can't you compliment me like Johnnykeg at work". She is going to pit you against him and you use your neck to get him jealous. Avoid married hors like this. She is setting you up for a fall!! DANGER, DANGER!!! Go after a single hor and live!! Is her husband Puerto Rican?

vudufixit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't pursue married women...

I'll give you a moral reason: it's wrong.
I'll give you a safety reason: hubby may/may not come after you
I'll give you an economic reason: the fallout could endanger your job.
I'll give you an emotional reason: this most likely will go nowhere, and will cause a lot of pain for her, and if you're human, some pain and guilt for you, too.

I took up - briefly - with a married gal. Thank goodness
we never swapped last names or addresses, or there
could have been far more than broken hearts and guilt
which were bad enough.

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This situation is common. A lot of guys go through at one time or another.

Wife goes home and gets crap from hubby. She comes to work looking for some attention and ego stroking. Five years from now, she will still be with him and if she runs into you, she will give you some lame excuse on why she stuck with him.

Avoid this problem by staying out of it. People get physically hurt over this type of stuff. Besides, people at the store knowing kills your chance of being stealthy with it anyway so don't think for 1 second that you can be all 007 up in the pvssy. Abort mission now!

Anyway her t!ts will start sagging faster than your ballz will drop and you will only start looking back at the younger honeys.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are being played like a fiddle, manipulated. You are her *****, she's got you wrapped around her finger by enticing you with her bs

Get away from this woman as soon as possible.

I can smell disaster off this one a mile away

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she has kids. Do you really think she's going to leave her husband for a younger male who is flirting with a married woman at work? Yeah, that rings of maturity. You're at best a diversion. If you were older and more monied, maybe. Now you're a young playtoy. Move on.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Is her husband latin? If so he will find you and murder you.

Good luck!

Reaction score
Latino dude will wait until he finds both of you in the bed and then hack you up with his machete! OUCH!!!! :(

His wife cheating on him is a violation to his 'code of honor' and will take it as an attack to his manhood, so he will show his strength through more violent means!! This is known amongst us Latinos!!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She some balls and move on. You are a man or a mouse, listen to yourself............trying to secretly steal her away from her husband!!!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show some balls and move on. Are you a man or a mouse, listen to yourself............trying to secretly steal her away from her husband!!!

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Don't pursue married women...

Originally posted by vudufixit
I'll give you a moral reason: it's wrong.
I'll give you a safety reason: hubby may/may not come after you
I'll give you an economic reason: the fallout could endanger your job.
I'll give you an emotional reason: this most likely will go nowhere, and will cause a lot of pain for her, and if you're human, some pain and guilt for you, too.

I took up - briefly - with a married gal. Thank goodness
we never swapped last names or addresses, or there
could have been far more than broken hearts and guilt
which were bad enough.
vote to bible

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on !!!

I had an affair with an unhappily married woman. She eventually left her husband. She wanted a fresh start, so she left me too.

I put up with all the sneaking around, the guilt, etc., waiting for the day we could be together. It didn't happen.

There are too many single, free women out there to get mixed up with a married woman, no matter how bad her situation is. It's a waste of time...

Remember, if she left her husband for you, you are rebound guy. chances are t's not gonna last. Too, I'd keep a look out over my shoulder. Her husband is gonna hate you.

No offense, but it sounds like you've gotten too close to her. You are basically her girl friend (LJBF'd). I've been there. I've done the same thing... It's hard to recover from that...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.............and someday, when you are married to her or somebody else, there will be some 21 year old AFC moron flirting with your wife at work just like you are now. Feels good, doesn't it?

Dietzcoi

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
God, dude. Read the bible.

You are her emotional tampon. She spills all her problems on you, then reassures herself that she's still attractive by saying "Oh you're so sweet, if I was single I'd date you" and watching you melt all over her. Ewww.

Personally, I think she's probably trying not to hurt your feelings.

Shame on you for hanging around this woman waiting for "your turn." Get a life. And I'm not saying that to be offensive, it's genuine advice. Get a life. ;)

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
.............and someday, when you are married to her or somebody else, there will be some 21 year old AFC moron flirting with your wife at work just like you are now. Feels good, doesn't it?

Dietzcoi
More rant from me....

my married chick (33 year old) left me (41 year old) for a 25 year old crack head. Basically, she get's off knowing she can still attract the young guys. After a while, she'll get tired of being his mama... Same for you're situation... You're setting your self up to get burned. By her and her husband if he catches you...Run! Far and fast !!!

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha go for it man. - You are not planning on a long term relationship anyway. She will stay with her husband and you will be her lover period.
Just don't take it too far that she will want to marry you. If so then distance yourself from her.