Going abroad make a DJ outta me?

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I figure that if somebody is having problems at home for whatever reason....ya think doing abroad on holiday or whereever ya go where there's loads of girls would help a guy become a DJ quicker.

I'll exsplain,you see whenever i'm abroad i seem to be able to APPROACH women WITHOUT any kind of fear...but as soon as i arrive back home i can't even say one word to a girl.

I dunno if i'm alone...maybe it's cause of the long hours your out when on holiday ahah

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
what i'm trying to say is does anyone else's ability with women change when they go abroad or on holiday?,like where i am able to approach without fear.

But when i get home i'm back to being like a lemon.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow...

THEY SHOULD BE!!! When you aren't in your own area/zip-code you SHOULDN'T be shy... they won't know you, and you don't know them... it doesn't matter if you make an ass of yourself.

Then when you back to your own home area, most people become shy again. Unless you got a hang of talknig to people you don't know... when you were away from home.

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is i don't know any of the girls in my home town...it's like it's easier to approach on hoiliday as your first line is easy "How's ya holiday going?....where ya staying then?....etc"

Lomi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LoveBOT
I figure that if somebody is having problems at home for whatever reason....ya think doing abroad on holiday or whereever ya go where there's loads of girls would help a guy become a DJ quicker.

I'll exsplain,you see whenever i'm abroad i seem to be able to APPROACH women WITHOUT any kind of fear...but as soon as i arrive back home i can't even say one word to a girl.

I dunno if i'm alone...maybe it's cause of the long hours your out when on holiday ahah
I think it is because it immediately gives you something to talk about, the air of no possibility of an uncomfortable situation in the future if it goes nowhere. Likewise subconsciously you are thinking the same and feel like you can open up more because nobody knows you, nobody could recognise you, and screw with your game either.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Traveling abroad can truly expand your horizons and enrich your life... at the same time hooking up with fellow travelers and locals.

Backpacking through Europe is an age old tradition and sex is rampant in hostel rooms.

Enjoy it, learn from it, but don't come back still the same cheese**** chump you always were. Actually use that opportunity to not only enjoy life (and women) but to also make yourself a more cultured, well traveled, jet setting, dynamic, social playboy.