go in for kiss, she backs away. what to say?

snatchdaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, no, no... you don't act offeneded or upset. You play it smooth. Myself, I would say something to let her know she's missing out but in a funny way so you don't sound bitter.

One of my favorites is: "Come on baby, I thought all the cold fish were in the ocean." (sly grin)

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Umbra
Not to give you too much sh*t man, but you must have come up with that one yourself. Think about it for a while. When's the last time my steak dinner was like cyanide to you and your hemlock potion was like tropical punch to me? It was a nice attempt at sounding wise, but think a few seconds before posting something that retarded to me again.

Poison is usually poison. And the advice you're giving is harmful, even to yourself. You just don't realize it.
Does it matter if he came up with it? Dont take what he said literally. He's simply saying that it works for him just fine, but to another, it could be devistating. I will have to back up his technique because I've been doing the same thing. Not so much what he says, but the fingers to the chin. I dont hold her face, but I "cup" her jaw bone and caress her neck with my fingers and go in for a kiss a second time.

Ubermensch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Detroit: home of the finest ruins this side of Rom
don't *say* anything.

Just continue with a hug, and make nothing of it.

If you do it right, she'll be able to either kiss you on the lips, give you a "peck on the cheek," or just a hug without it being obvious that anything else was expected.

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard of this saying before quite often, so even if he wanted to lay claim to it

one mans meat is another mans poisen.
he can not.

So chill man.

Not to give you too much sh*t man, but you must have come up with that one yourself. Think about it for a while. When's the last time my steak dinner was like cyanide to you and your hemlock potion was like tropical punch to me? It was a nice attempt at sounding wise, but think a few seconds before posting something that retarded to me again.
Anyway, the saying is just stating that its all matter of taste and that people like different things.

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she turns and walks away, you're still okay....

however,

If she turns slightly, and blushes or whatever. Make Eye contact, say nothing and SMILE, of course.

:cool:

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this happens to me all the time. The key is not to make a big deal out of it are else things will get very weird. Just laugh it off and forget about it. Still go in for the kiss though at another time. Works for me.....just because you get rejected by a girl one day does'nt mean she will reject you the next.

Reaction score
Nickster said:
I've had it happen, and I've just smiled big and said "you're difficult aren't you." Just don't make it seem like it bothered you - rather imply that she is playing hard to get (which she may be).
Pressing The blue button....
Bump!

KSUgamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just cuz she won't kiss you does not mean she doesn't like you. I tried 4 times before succeeding on kissing my ex gf. If they keep hanging around you and showing signs of interest...keep trying. Of course do this at least half an hour within the time you tried, you don't wanna appear needy. After your second attempt, wait til u see each other again.