Go F**k Ten Other Women!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I do have oneitis for a girl, had it for over a year. But I'm also pursuing other girls. Right now, there is one girl I like and about six others I'm interested in.

Will I have sex with any of them? Probably not. That's why I don't like GFTOW.

I'd fuck other girls if I could. For now, I'm just chasing.

BTW, I've had lunch with two of them last week though they were more of an impromptu thing than an actual date. I'm planning on inviting out another girl next week but more of a pre-date thing.

So I'm not just standing around obsessing over one chick, though I haven't given up on her.

Xanthus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Will I have sex with any of them? Probably not. That's why I don't like GFTOW.
'Probably not' is what's going to lead you to nothing happening. Back in high school, I said to a good friend of mine once, 'No woman is interested in me. I'm never gonna get a woman (boo hoo)'. What he said in return was priceless. 'With that attitude, you never will'. Remember this when you get down on yourself about women.

Poor self esteem sucks. Especially when we evaluate our success based upon what other people around us think it should be. I'm learning to get out of that kind of thinking myself. It's a terrible mindset to have.

Maxtro said:
So I'm not just standing around obsessing over one chick, though I haven't given up on her.
Pursue the other ladies you had mentioned about and that oneitis will be pushed further back the more dates and meet-ups you set up. I'll guarantee you that you'll soon find a woman that'll blow that oneitis of your's right out of the water. Just make sure you don't turn that new prospect into a oneitis itself.

Keep looking up.

Xanthus

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So true, this.

starplayer said:
You cannot use PUA techniques on a girl you have oneitis for and then wonder why it doesn’t work (and yes it is oneitis).
The simple fact of the matter is that this forum, this *seduction* forum, has NO SPECIFIC ADVICE on landing "that one girl" - it is IMPOSSIBLE for the people here giving and asking advice to pinpoint exactly what makes this one girl "friend" of yours tick, so it would be impossible to say with certainty what to do to get her.

...the reason people will tell you that you need to "F**K ten other women" is still valid, because you will not know what you have to do with her until you have the skills to FTOW. It is that simple, and that is the only advice the best PUA's can give.
Tricks and techniques taught here cannot be used on ONE woman. By focussing on ONE woman, an AFC will always be an AFC, whether he buys her gifts and supplicates like a “nice guy” or unleashes PUA lines he just got off the internet.
Math works perfectly. (How to get to 8 from 3? Add 5.) Nothing that has to do with influencing people works perfectly. But you CAN improve your chances in some ways. That's all anyone can teach you.

You can learn to get girls. You can't learn to get THAT particular girl.

I mean, you're by the apple tree. "How should I get apples?" I can teach you how to climb up with a basket. "But I want that apple I saw yesterday, how should I get that?" How the hell should I know? Learn to climb and eventually you'll find an apple just as good as that one.

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck, I love the OP, GFTOW is totaly an awsoume, cut all bullsh1t idea.

I don't know why some guys are dissing it, I can totally see what gftow is setting out.....it just cut's through all the bullsh1t of games & techniques & goes straight for the pu$$y.... i love it!!!

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the core, feel the pain and don't prevent or circumvent it, get comfortable with your insecurities, find out, who you are and what you want in life. And when you know, who you really are, confidence will just be a by-product.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Heh, I've already said hi to her and spent some time with her in a group situation. She knows who I am. We were even partners in a relay race. I just haven't had a real conversation with her that lasted more than a minute.

I do think you have a point that PUA stuff making things more complicated. I'm so worried about trying to have the perfect conversation and making her interested in me that I'm so afraid of saying the wrong things I don't really try at all. I may make a thread about her later. I don't want to take this one too off-topic.

So boldness is when you do it anyways? That seems like it does require confidence. Or at least have the mentality where you don't care about the outcome.

Stop thinking about what to say and just say what ever comes to mind. As long as it's not creepy or insulting, you should be fine. Just focus on making her laugh and putting out **** loads of positive energy. Also try challenging her. Women love a good challenge.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I remember this thread.

A month later and I was rejected by every single girl I was interested in. Now I'm down to having zero prospects.

GFTOW! Love to. Anybody going to help a brother out and hook me up? On my own I'm not going to be getting laid any time soon.
SharinganUser said:
Just focus on making her laugh and putting out **** loads of positive energy. Also try challenging her. Women love a good challenge.
Making her laugh isn't that hard.

I don't have a clue what challenging her means. Guess I could challenge her to a joust.

Either way I haven't seen her since the semester ended a little over a week ago. She just got a new job and it's supposedly keeping her busy. She'll contact me when she has free time so we can hang out. Yeah right, I know I'll never hear from her again.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
So boldness is when you do it anyways? That seems like it does require confidence. Or at least have the mentality where you don't care about the outcome.
You just solved all of your problems with that statement. Or at least, you know how to solve them.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
You just solved all of your problems with that statement. Or at least, you know how to solve them.
Ha, I've figured out how to solve all my problems years ago.

Actually doing and having what's necessary. That's where the real trouble comes in.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your number one issue is still not having a solid group of guy friends. Once that happens, the rest will fall into place.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a group of guy friends all throughout high school and that didn't help at all. Granted we were all a bunch of geeks.

Things may be different now.

Though the problem is I don't really know how to "game" guys. Meeting a guy and becoming his friend seems harder than doing the same thing with a girl.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry Maxtro, I don't have any advice for you on how to actually go about making male friends...but if you ask around I'm sure something good will come up. Make it a priority...if you have a few solid guys that like to go out and party, your world will change.