Giving her my number first

tearjerker08

Reaction score
I think I might have made a miscalculation in my efforts towards a chick. I just gave her my number first, not a huge disaster but after thinking about it, I really should have gotten her's first. After flirtacious conversing (almost everything is flirtacious with this girl) I said well call me sometime (knowing she didn't have my number.) She says I don't have it, and say "555-5555. Use em" I think the execution was fine, but who would agree that I made a mistake. And if so how hard will it be to recover from it?

Kristian Garcia

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Ask the girls number after a 25-min date or chat. It works best,because it wont be a high risk that she knows you are after her private thing.

2. Phone number is not importand. etc.= She maybe gives your phone number but she will never answer,its maybe not even hers(happends rarely) and it happends that you have her number but you will never meet her again. The most importand is to see her again.Least try rule number one 1.

I dont think your very screwed yet. I think there is one more chance.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man I was just thinking doing this with a girl Im pretty sure already lieks me just to make her do the effort, give her my number and telling her "txt me yours later" so thats shes the one iniciating