give me a line or something to use so that i can start approaching

metrhoe

Banned
Reaction score
i dont approach cause i dont know what to say i have nothing to say can you guys give me something (OTHER THAN HI, BECAUSE I CANT BACK IT UP) so that i can get more comfortable approaching and then will start going in natural

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to be either
a) funny
or
b) interesting

Practice on your male friends and also on any girls you come across. Become a more outgoing person. If you can talk to random *people* and come across as like-able, you'll be able to talk to girls. End of story.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out PUA material (www.bristollair.com). I know that's taboo for some people, but you gotta give it to them, PUAs have their **** down to a T in terms of what to say. You might be pleasantly surprised.

metrhoe

Banned
Reaction score
Gonzalo said:
Check out PUA material (www.bristollair.com). I know that's taboo for some people, but you gotta give it to them, PUAs have their **** down to a T in terms of what to say. You might be pleasantly surprised.
what is there for me to use? canned lines to get started?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Come here and get this game I'm about to throw at you.......

Yeah you come on down..

seriously dude read the forum and search for cold approach journals and learn from other guys experiences..... We even have two active journals on the main forum.

here's a link to an active journal.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84204

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"...Hi" thats a good start

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wassup or nod my head if I catch them looking at me or they look back.Maybe even grab there hand if they're smiling.

Talk spanish,compliment her."You don't wanna talk to me","You don't talk"...shoot.Same things girls to do guys.

wordism

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sooo you think you fly huh??" with a slight smile

lol just playin.. but might actually with some girls.. depending on the type of girl she is.. or comes off as.. and if she actually knows what fly means

metrhoe

Banned
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
Talk spanish,compliment her."You don't wanna talk to me","You don't talk"...shoot.Same things girls to do guys.
wtf are u talking about

**** off to the guy that said hi

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice ass! That usually does it for me. It doesn't work but you know it will get the conversation started. They usually say something like: Excuse me? or Thanks!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Learn to be either
a) funny
or
b) interesting

Practice on your male friends and also on any girls you come across. Become a more outgoing person. If you can talk to random *people* and come across as like-able, you'll be able to talk to girls. End of story.
I second this. If you struggle to make conversation, you need to develop your conversational skills rather than spit lines.