Girls you see Often

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
since there are girls that you tend to see everyday in the school year

you can't "cold approach" her like you've met her for the first time. (Most of the DJ advice out there is focused on cold approaches)

I'm wondering how you can smoothly close that one out, especially on a girl that might be a semi- AW

So you make EC, approach ..then kino
but the next day you ignore her as to confuse her and make her wonder about you

when would it seem to be a good time to start another convo and number close her? If you have experience on this hand out some insights

I'm having trouble putting all these DJ ideas together smoothly

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've seen her every day during the school year, why are you taking so long to get her number? The longer you wait, the more difficult it gets.

Don't think about it too much. You don't need to strategize. Follow your instincts.

Just strike up conversations with her every once in a while. Be ****y and funny. If she's responsive, say something like "I'm going to xxxxxx on Friday night. You want to come along?"

If she's not responsive, move on to sombody else.

It's simple, really. Good luck.

sony007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by defiancy
since there are girls that you tend to see everyday in the school year

you can't "cold approach" her like you've met her for the first time. (Most of the DJ advice out there is focused on cold approaches)

I'm wondering how you can smoothly close that one out, especially on a girl that might be a semi- AW

So you make EC, approach ..then kino
but the next day you ignore her as to confuse her and make her wonder about you

when would it seem to be a good time to start another convo and number close her? If you have experience on this hand out some insights

I'm having trouble putting all these DJ ideas together smoothly

forget cold approcahes and stuff. study hard.