Girls you NEVER want to date post

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just like that Gamekillers Show, so I am going to throw in my favorite.

The Mother Hen: Just when you are getting close she sweeps in to collect her hens, driven by her overbearing maternal insticnt.
"It's girls night out so, bye!"

Haahahaha, yeah you definatly would not want to date that.

--Mission

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) b!tches
2.) low self-esteem
3.) player women
4.) unhappy without a man women
6.) Fat women
7.) Regular dumba$$es
8.) Almost every woman from Northwest Area High School (thats where I go and about to leave the hell hole)

comic_relief

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealous women - The overbearing type who cannot trust anyone. I tried to date a girl once who would give me the third degree about things like going to work. I'm not talking about the type that will just call to check in on you but the ones who will actually go were you are and cause a scene. This segues into the second type of girls that I hate dating

Stalkers - Girls who have no real life outside the guy that they are dating. No ambition, or passions, except to latch onto the "perfect guy", or more realistically the next guy that will give them the time of day. I've had a few girls who actually cried a few weeks into dating and tell me how much they loved me. Adios, I'd like a little bit of sanity and logic in the girl who I'd put any effort into.

Both of those types are usually a package deal with the low self-esteem, over medicated woman.

Sheeple - I hate women who have no independant thoughts. These are the easiest to screed up front and walk away from though. They usually look exactly like Paris Hilton did last month and have an ipod shuffling between Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachy. These girls just bore me.

Zman63

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Immature women
2. Golddiggers
3. White women that crave the black snake
4. Women that talk to talk but dont walk to walk. ex, I dated a girl once that said she was the filet migon of women. She couldnt back it up with her actions.
5. Women that are spoiled by their parents.
6. Uneducated women
7. Ultra conservative, christian bible humping women
8. Women that came out of an abusive relationship
9. A woman whose parents are split
10. A woman with a child
11. A woman that is not a flexible giver
12. Women that feel they need to frequent the bars and clubs all weekend and dressing like a cheap *****
13. Attractive women 23-30 on Myspace that make their profile like a teenie bopper would!
14. Women that are natural blondes or want to be blonde

Anything else I forget?

True Realness

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Possessive Type

My ex had this problem and was one of the major reasons why our relationship didn't workout. She wanted me to spend my EVERY waking hour with her forgetting that I had family and friends in my life as well. She didn't start out this way, but over time this ugly head emerged which totally turned me off.

Reaction score
Zman63 said:
1. Immature women
2. Golddiggers
4. Women that talk to talk but dont walk to walk. ex, I dated a girl once that said she was the filet migon of women. She couldnt back it up with her actions.
6. Uneducated women
10. A woman with a child
12. Women that feel they need to frequent the bars and clubs all weekend and dressing like a cheap *****
13. Attractive women 23-30 on Myspace that make their profile like a teenie bopper would!

Anything else I forget?

No. You pretty much covered every single one.

Jtowntiger

Reaction score
Zman63 said:
1. Immature women
2. Golddiggers
6. Uneducated women
10. A woman with a child

Anything else I forget?

Wow Zman, I think you perfectly described my ex-gf before i came to this site. She was everything but numbers 7, 12 and 14.

She was especially #3. White women that crave the black snake.

So now I'm her opposite, I'm a white guy that craves the black cats that live in Pittsburgh. :D

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Marlimus said:
Women who were 'women's studies' majors in college (feminazi alert)
Women who have three or more pets, especially cats IF A WOMAN HAS THREE CATS OR MORE, RUN.
women who complain that they are 'real women looking for real men' or that they 'can't find a decent man nowadays'. Flee while you still can.
lol! yeah I've met a feminist studies woman, she started getting defensive when I asked her what women studies were "Are those classes bashing how men are evil and suppress women even though women in American have incredible amount of freedom to do anything" or "can you explain why women would do girls gone wild videos, come on i thought women didn't want to be objects of sexual desire" she was so defensive instead of taking it lightly, i even considered dating her.

yeah and 3 cat women, i would drop it to 2 CAT women. lol i've met enough 2-3 crazy cat women to summarize i should stay away from them.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Liberal women....

Are generally very cheery when you talk to them but constantly need their opinions heard on EVERYTHING.

EDIT: I think we've now narrowed the options down to 3% of women in America

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

The kind of women I never want to date are Flakey Women.

Flakey Women???? OMG! I just realized how redundant that sounds...

Oh well, guys. I guess we just OFFICIALLY whittled away our last 3% or women to choose from.LOL

Uh-Oh. Now what are we left with?

Talk to the HAND????? lol

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
The "Im loyal until I look stupid type"

These are the types of women that huge your arm, until they turn stupid. Suddenly, when they realize they did something wrong, they turn defensive and say "that no one is perfect." THEN, they try to insult you. If they can't find something, they make up some shyt. Don't hate... jeezuz

Zman63

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jtowntiger said:
Wow Zman, I think you perfectly described my ex-gf before i came to this site. She was everything but numbers 7, 12 and 14.

She was especially #3. White women that crave the black snake.

So now I'm her opposite, I'm a white guy that craves the black cats that live in Pittsburgh. :D
Sorry to hear about your luck. How old was she?

I would never date a black, asian, biracial, middle eastern, or latino girl. They just are not my type.

People can date whomever they want. I am not a fan of interracial dating. Ex. a black with a pale white person. I just think it looks really stupid. Plus it is hard on the kids and family.

It is the equivalent of seeing a tiger mating with a lion.

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
In fact, I find nothing wrong with interracial dating. As long as both of the people are cool, I think its find. Also, ligers exist and they are quite happy. lol