girls with tattoos?

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
I'd like to say I have a good head on my shoulders...but just because I made some dumb decisions when I was younger, I'm automatically judged as being fVcked up...

I got mine when I was 16. 16!!! 12 years ago, I am not that same person and I was never a ho or had mental problems. I am not "covered", but I have on my hip, one on my ankle, one on my stomach and one on my wrist. (That I got in my 20's and it means something to me..) The rest, yeah..my sister got one and I thought "oh cool..." That's how we are when we're younger..it doesn't make us who we are. They are all SO small and could never be seen unless I show you. They are also not a exbfs initials, skulls, crosses, bones or anything stupid like that. They are all something that has to do with me and I can tell you, then when people who have even known me for YEARS find out I have tattoos...they are shocked.

These people don't act in a certain way...doctors, lawyers, shrinks all have them too.

That's my rant, haha. Glad you agree with me oak.
Post a nude picture so we can see. Then will critique the art work.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they're sexy too, but they are usually nothin but trouble. I've learned not to get too involved with them. I know TONS of fully sleeved chicks and some are hot, and they're all cool to hang out with, but in general they are more nuts than normal chicks, and more trouble than they're worth.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
hos like using their tattos to help you get physical with them faster....

Her: I have a tattoo
Him: What is it of and where is it..
Her: A rose on my lower hip!
Him: can I see it?

BINGO!!!!!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
woods said:
I think they're sexy too, but they are usually nothin but trouble. I've learned not to get too involved with them. I know TONS of fully sleeved chicks and some are hot, and they're all cool to hang out with, but in general they are more nuts than normal chicks, and more trouble than they're worth.
The messed up part is that women with no tatoos are just as hoey as those with them..LOL They just dont want you to suspect them...

Last edited:

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like tats on chicks as long as;

*they're done by decent artists
*shes not covered in them
*the 1 or 2 she has are big peices (full back, shoulder, sleeve, thigh)

Any chick who meets those three goes up two points on my 10 scale.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind a tat on a chick, and yeah I think women who have tats are probably somewhat easier to bed, from my experience. I know that sounds like a stereotype, but stereotypes have a basis in fact.

But here's a thought: It's part of the masculinizing of women, isn't it? Used to be tattoos were something sailors drunk in foreign ports did, bikers did, criminals did, bad boys did. Now, ever increasingly, women do.