girls with tattoos?

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So whats everyone's opinions on girls with tattoos? I just met this girl at school, and she SEEMS great. I havven't asked her out yet, because my girlfreind and I haven't officially broken up yet, but its defintely comming. Anyway, I can tell this girl has definite high interest in me, so she would gladly go out with me.

Like I said, she SEEMS like a great girl. She has a bio major in school, with a double minor, coaches swimming to youg kids, and is a competetive swimmer herself. Doesn't drink. She is extremely cute. The one thing that makes me wonder about her is that she has a bunch of tattoos. They are all REALLY small tattoos, like on her ankles or whatever. They are nothing really noticeable at all, but she has 4, and is planing on getting 2 more this week.

I know its silly to make judgements about people, but in my experience, girls with a lot of tattoos tend to be trouble. All other signs point to a great chick, with her head on her shoulders, but the tattoos make me feel a bit different.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on chicks with a few tattoos? Not looking for ANSWERS on what to do really, just looking for thoguths and experiences. Thanks guys!!

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to not be attracted to women with tattoos. They just seem low class to me. However I once fell in love with a woman with tattoos.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on location and taste for me. Ankles are cool, as long as they aren't jailhouse ink or the grim reaper lol

I can't STAND TRAMP STAMPS. Tats over the butt is a wh0rish thing...rates up there with thongs sticking out to me.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are living in a culture of tatooing and women will follow any trend that deems to be cool so they can feel as if they aren't left out.

Having few tattoos doesn't tell you if she will be trouble or not. Anyway you aren't marrying her right?! so why not just go out and have fun with her?!

Reaction score
i love girls with tats....as long as there not covered in them.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many girls without tattoos are f*cked up in the head?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:
depends on location and taste for me. Ankles are cool, as long as they aren't jailhouse ink or the grim reaper lol

I can't STAND TRAMP STAMPS. Tats over the butt is a wh0rish thing...rates up there with thongs sticking out to me.
Try the Gay websites. So Suave is for heterosexual males. Thanks. :up:

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryin 2 play said:
So whats everyone's opinions on girls with tattoos? I just met this girl at school, and she SEEMS great. I havven't asked her out yet, because my girlfreind and I haven't officially broken up yet, but its defintely comming. Anyway, I can tell this girl has definite high interest in me, so she would gladly go out with me.

Like I said, she SEEMS like a great girl. She has a bio major in school, with a double minor, coaches swimming to youg kids, and is a competetive swimmer herself. Doesn't drink. She is extremely cute. The one thing that makes me wonder about her is that she has a bunch of tattoos. They are all REALLY small tattoos, like on her ankles or whatever. They are nothing really noticeable at all, but she has 4, and is planing on getting 2 more this week.

I know its silly to make judgements about people, but in my experience, girls with a lot of tattoos tend to be trouble. All other signs point to a great chick, with her head on her shoulders, but the tattoos make me feel a bit different.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on chicks with a few tattoos? Not looking for ANSWERS on what to do really, just looking for thoguths and experiences. Thanks guys!!
First "officially" break up with your gf, then ask her out and have her say yes, then see if you can some physical affection from her, then see if the tattoos bother you.

If she doesn't like your personality after 2 dates, you won't have to bring the tattoos up as a subject of conversation.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoos and belly piercings is the sexiest thing a woman can have IMO

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told a girl once that I didn't like tatoos and she left me. Guess she had tatoos somewhere I didn't know about.

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Tattoos look hella sexy when your old owww... sike lolz fuc that sht, iz ok on guyz but i don c the point.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'm turned off by tattoos on women. If the girl has a great body I don't want to see it ruined by "graffitti". The worst is on a nice breast that was perfect before the tattoo but ruined by what looks like a blotch from a distance.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
romangod said:
Personally, I'm turned off by tattoos on women. If the girl has a great body I don't want to see it ruined by "graffitti". The worst is on a nice breast that was perfect before the tattoo but ruined by what looks like a blotch from a distance.
Again, try "Georgemichael.com" and you can find some dates in men's restrooms in Bus Depots across America, So suave is for men who love women, thanks.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
living out next to a tattoo shop, I am somewhat knowledged it this dept.. A couple few little ones does not mean she's messed up at all. Generally, though, chicks who are sleeved up have the same kind of issues as guys with sleeves do. They are "bad girls." It doesnt mean they're bad people at all. But it means they have grown up in the rough crowd, punk rock, drugs, sluttiness, whatever, which I have nothing against, cuz that's me too, but they're not dating material. I want a friggin' NORMAL chick.

ozzfest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoos on girls...not good. They just look better without them than with. And the tattoos always have some stupid meaning like they think they are so deep. Oh geez shut up.

Someone said it earlier...its the cool thing to do nowadays and if they don't have 1 they feel left out. Also I think they think its a convo starter. "oh you got one , thats nice..heres mine...what do you think..you like it..etc"

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of girls that have a tattoo around their ankle or their lower back, I'm fine with that, but I know another girl that has one around her entire shoulder that extends all the way to her blade, doesn't look good IMO.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
I know that guys that dont have Tattoos, that have a problem with women having them cannot handle pain. (LOL)

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think tatto right above the butty is hot but anywhere else its blahhh. As long as she isnt covered in them i am willing to give her a chance to prove herself.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score