Girls with short hair.....

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe this girl likes me and she's cool and all, but the only thing is that her hair is just too short for me. She has a pretty face, pretty features, it's just her hair. Should I just overlook this or what?

I think I'm just too picky.

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
personally i find hair VERY important so if i didnt like it i wouldnt go for the girl. but its up to you, if shes worth it and the rest of her is good then go for it.

Dale North

Don Juan
Reaction score
If u don't like her. skip.

Personally, i have a defined set of characteristics I want my girl to have, but they're flexible to an extent. I think u should get to know her somewhat.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rich_uk
personally i find hair VERY important so if i didnt like it i wouldnt go for the girl. but its up to you, if shes worth it and the rest of her is good then go for it.
Bump.

I hate the short hair look on girls.

DarkZero

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think certain short hair styles are awesome on girls, but others aren't any good. hair is an major feature, if you don't like her hair wait for her to change it or NEXT

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell?
it seems like girls could have the same long hairstyle forever and i wouldnt give a ****.. they always look the best with long hair (down to their tits)

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it looks like it is cut in the back (really close, for a girl, that is, in the back and a good amount on top, but this doesn't make for that good of a look). I am wondering if she cut it down like this or if she can't just grow hair. I'm black and she is black, and as much as I hate to say it, some black girls just can't grow hair. I've known some girls that have had the same short hair since like 7th grade and they just don't know what to do with it.

I remember one time I went with this girl and she had extensions and it was all good, but then one day (I wasn't expecting this) she came to school with her extensions out and her short hair surprised the **** out of me.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you shoulda smacked your b-itch up and told her to put that mop back on her head :D

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send her over here, I love short haired emo girls

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
well it depends on how short. it dosent bother me if its like a mushroom hair lookin type thing, but not if she looks like she is going to join the navy(buzz cut)

Iv4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her,takes a LONG time to grow hair(I have chin lenght hair and can talk from personal experiance).

Personally though I think it dpends completely on how it looks with her.

rickyojuk

Don Juan
Reaction score
well if hairs so important then next her but if you think that you would quite like to go out with her then give her a chance, u can break it up whenever you want

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
There is this fine ass chick that has short hair. She is more cute next door neighbor type girl then anything.

But anyway, her hair is short. Its like highlighted and the back kind of flared up, the bangs and stuff are long, like down to her cheek/chin i dunno. It looks good and thats the shortest i would ever like to see on a chick.

But then theres Halle berry. She looks better with a little longer hair but she can still rock the short hair because she is THAT fine.

I prefer girls with really long thick hair. Its just a turn up because you can pull that sh1t hardcore. And girls are supposed to have long hair ya heard.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd base her worth more on her personality and body features. Hair won't talk back to you or offer you a rich and rewarding relationship... unless you're some kind of sicko, in which case you need to leave this board. :D

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost
what the hell?
it seems like girls could have the same long hairstyle forever and i wouldnt give a ****.. they always look the best with long hair (down to their tits)
yea.

4nando

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does anyone else have this thing with their gf's hair? I love the smell of my woman's hair.