Girls with B/F attracted to me.....

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently attending summer nite school. There are 2 girls that are attracted to me in class. One is a HB8, 19 yrs old, the other one is a 6, turning 17 soon.

They are both sisters. They both have boyfreinds, they never told me but I found out. They've been trying to hide it from me. They are alawys together. So, when I always talk to both of them at the same time.

The 6 has an INSANE sexual attraction to me! Today she got horny when she was close to me and lost control of herself and started hugging me and grabbing me everywhere and moaning. All in front of like 15 other students around me. I would elaborate on what exactly happened but Im makng this post short.

The HB8 has I think an interest level of 60 to 80 percent. Which is not that much. But she is more conservative and shy.... so its kind of hard to tell. She gives me mixed signals.

So... Ive been DJing both of them right. But I never got their numbers for 2 reasons.

1. I dont have a car or money. So if I did ask for their numbers, they would expect me to pick them up and take them somewhere where we can possibly have a 3some.

2. They supposedly dont have a phone. Don't worry they told me this after I even mentioned to them about getting their number's. But the HB8 suggested that I get the number of the payphone they use, and I tell them when I am going to call and they will be there. Needless to say I just changed the subject.

I dont know what to do. I hate just flirting with them and not getting anything done.

What should I do in my situation?

Any advice you DJs would like to give me?

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would: offer to stop by their house, and see what goes on there. Maybe bring a few movies they've never seen before. It's ALWAYS a good idea. They might introduce you to some even hotter friends, and you just made two great friends that may lead to something else later!

Ride your bike (like me) over there with some movies that you know they haven't seen or would like to see, and see where it goes from there.

:)

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eh... I dont have a bike.

The girls also live alone... if that helps. They have a guy roomate though. According to them.

I dunno.... I am suspicious about the whole "we live alone, have no phone" thing.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldnt be, teenagers in nightschool living on their own? Not having a phone is very likely in their case. Dude just offer to go home with them. DUDE you have a very good situation on your hands. I suggest going for the hotter one of course. You can always fall back on the 6.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking this morning that.... I don't like the ugly sister. She would probably be a good f*ck with a bag over her face, because she does have a decent body.

But..... this girl sometimes just grabs my arm and wants me to pretend like Im her boyfreind. She is starting to get annoying.

I don't like that.

When I go to school today and she asks if I can pretend to be her b/f Ill tell her "NO! Im not your b/f, you already have one" I dont want this ugly azz girl to be hangin on to me.

Last edited:

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get More Girls!

Originally posted by Boricua_33015
"NO! Im not your b/f, you already have one" I dont want this ugly azz girl to be hangin on to me.

No no no, dont do that. Make her do something for you.

"You know, being your boyfriend is really lame. I just stand around and hold you hand!? What are you...In kindergarden? If you want me to even ACT like your boyfriend, then you need to do something for me..."

"..Like what..?"

"Hmmm, Im not sure. It would have to be reaaaally good though. Why dont you tell me something your fabulous at;)"

"blah blah blah"

"Yeah, that doesnt sound like a lot of fun...How about <insert stuff here> :D"

Keep her around man, as long as you got a Psycho`Sexual hold over her, make her your slave.

And GET MORE GIRLS.

Social Proof is great. Its excellent for ugly girls to like you, its awful if even ugly chicks think your a prick.

Keep Laughing, always, around everyone. And play with more girls.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my thoughts:

1. the 6 may not have a B-F

2. they prolly dont live alone...hello someone call child services ?!?

3. you need to find out more solid info.
e.g.- ask for a pic of the b-fs, go to their house, ask about there parents, maybe the roomate is a cousin/uncle?

4. be a lil suspicious, and dont believe everythin they say

hopefully this isnt true but occasionally girls will **** with guys to get them to think something. even if it just for a horrible laugh

i remember freshman yr. all these girls tried to get me to ask this one girl to Home coming.

i was really close to asking her and decided she was too weird. (really i jus pussed out, but thank the lord)

i found out this a month or so ago that these girls were just doin this for a laugh.

i laugh last now b/c they told me this thinking that id "accept" them or somethin. i was so drunk i just spilled beer all over them, by accident ofcourse.:rolleyes:

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Psycho Sexual you are a genius... why the hell can't I ever think of stuff like that?

Well, I am going to try that next time it happens.

BTW. I think the hot sister doesnt like me anymore. The other day she asked how old am I and like a dumbass I said I am 17.... knowing well that she is 19.

Well, if anything comes out of this I will try to aim for a threesome with these hoes. If not, at least I could get some slow head kna mean!? LOL

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know for sure that they have b/fs.

The 6 (T) I know because while I was macking both girls the hot sister (J) mentioned something about Ts boyfreind.

T got all "what are you talking about J I dont have a boyfreind". I told her its ok you dont have to hide it. I get it all the time. Girls are always trying to hide that they have a b/f around me.

Then with J, she has a pic of her b/f on her folder. I asked "so whose that on your folder" she said "my boyfreind" I was like "ooh, so you have a boyfreind".... I didnt know anything C&F to say so w/e. I said it with a "you never told me that" tone of voice.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drix

You can claim independece at the age of 16 drix. Independence= you make 50%+ of your income.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Drix

Originally posted by AmgineEX
You can claim independece at the age of 16 drix. Independence= you make 50%+ of your income.
sounds good but how many kids do you know that live without parents at that age?