girls with a lot of gay guy friends

trevor2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you think about girls that have a lot of gay guy friends?

personally i think they are a pain in the ass!

Reaction score
LOL!

Was that pun intended?

trevor2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
opps!! :D
sorry no pun intended!

i just find that every girl that has a lot of gay friends usually is a head case herself or has some ****ed up personality flaw (ie: attention wh.ore, etc...)

Reaction score
Yup... Fag Hags.

And yes, alot of them do have issues. They enjoy the intimacy of being with a man who they know won't ever try to fukk them. There is nothing wrong with this in and of itself, but when a girl EXCLUSIVELY hangs out with gay men, it definitely sends red flags in my head.

I have no problems with gay people. My brother is gay. The problem I do have is with people who only hang out with certain types of people and are too close-minded to see something of value in everyone.

As far as picking these girls up, you had also better be prepared to deal with some unwanted attention from her friends.

Unless you like pains in the ass! :D

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
No.I don´t like girls that have gays around them 24-7.I would probably next her.She has to be total GF material to me to put up with it.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I dont like gays. Seriously, after being around some of them they jsut disgust me.

Like this one chick at work, she comes in with her fag friend. And this guy is flamboyant and was lookin at me. I wanted to murder

DRACO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yia and what about when they whant to meet you to their gay friendcause they say he is so clever and nice .:confused:

And your like , but hunny im not in the gay comunity , um kind stay with their own kind babes .

And she is all like ooooooo but wy ? hes so nice .

Thats when yia realy wanna ***** slam there ass real hard .
i mean whats up sister ? aint your girlfriends enough for company , and wy the hell they tryeing to hook a straight man up into the gay comunity ?:confused:

WOMEN ! THEY ARE NUTS HISTERICAL DISTRUSTFUL LITTLE BUT AND BOOBS , AND I JUST LOVE EM :D

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reminds me...

Reminds me of a date I had last month. I took a girl to a new resturant for a date. The eats were good, the conversation was SLOW...I kept trying to get this girl to talk about anything...she wasn't giving me much. I could tell this would be a "one and done" relationship.

Over to our table saunters a friend of her's. A very GAY friend. He gives her a big, big hug and starts a conversation with her--a long conversation. They talk about her mother's surgery, ex-boyfriends; I mean I've learned all about this girl just from listening in on their conversation.

What kills me is, she NEVER introduced me to her friend. I'm sitting there, looking for an opening to shake the guy's hand, whatever, and the two of them absolutely butted me out of the conversation.

After he left, we got up to leave....I was about to say goodnight, and she calls another friend on her cell. Finally, I just told her (loud, so her friend could hear) "you know, you ought to be more considerate on your dates," and then left.

She was still on her phone as I pulled out of the lot.

trevor2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: reminds me...

Originally posted by Ol'BlueEyes
Reminds me of a date I had last month. I took a girl to a new resturant for a date. The eats were good, the conversation was SLOW...I kept trying to get this girl to talk about anything...she wasn't giving me much. I could tell this would be a "one and done" relationship.

Over to our table saunters a friend of her's. A very GAY friend. He gives her a big, big hug and starts a conversation with her--a long conversation. They talk about her mother's surgery, ex-boyfriends; I mean I've learned all about this girl just from listening in on their conversation.

What kills me is, she NEVER introduced me to her friend. I'm sitting there, looking for an opening to shake the guy's hand, whatever, and the two of them absolutely butted me out of the conversation.

After he left, we got up to leave....I was about to say goodnight, and she calls another friend on her cell. Finally, I just told her (loud, so her friend could hear) "you know, you ought to be more considerate on your dates," and then left.

She was still on her phone as I pulled out of the lot.
WHAT A B!TCH!!!

NEXT HER!!! YOU DON'T NEED HER KIND!! NO GUY DOES!!

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: reminds me...

Originally posted by trevor2003
WHAT A B!TCH!!!

NEXT HER!!! YOU DON'T NEED HER KIND!! NO GUY DOES!!
i think he knows lol.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trevor2003
opps!! :D
sorry no pun intended!

i just find that every girl that has a lot of gay friends usually is a head case herself or has some ****ed up personality flaw (ie: attention wh.ore, etc...)
this is totally true. Infact don't be suprised if she hasn't been double teamed by a couple of guys.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone care to comment on whether having lots of gay male friends is the same red flag as straight male friends?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of some episode of DisMissed when some chick took the two guys to a gay bar to test their openmindedness. :rolleyes: In answer to the previous question, they are both red flags but for diff reasons. The chick with all straight male friends screams "sunshine girl", while the one with all gay friends screams "ultraliberal bleeding heart" :p