Girls who steal threads

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
I'm really good at starting conversations but whenever I do there is always like 8 girls stepping in and stomping on my conversation by trying to out talk me. That's how interesting the conversations are that I have with women. But they are still meant for the target so yeah I dont know how to keep up with these conversation pirates.

I'm thinking about using canned material so I can expect response and respond quicker than anyone, cuz you just can't tell a girl not to interrupt you. Plus thier normally is like 5 of them lol.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
That's why you isolate and work with one or two at a time. You have to have a LOT of charisma to carry a whole crowd of obnoxious girls.

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
I don't want to avoid the situation and isolate cuz I want multiple chicks to like me. And I want to learn the skills it takes to be a true don juan thats why i'm here. Plus i'm not always in a situation where I can move the girl...:kick:

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
You lead them as a very good professor in college class. Like Dr. Hous for example.. Having your favorites, and your idiots.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ignore the rude girl, pretend you didn't even hear her and keep on talking.
You're letting her break into your frame.... can't let that sh1t phase you. You have to create a mental barrier between her and your conversation, send her a message that she's not part of it.

Damand

Reaction score
Start the conversation with a girl next to your target... when your target Pirates the conversation say in a powerful voice, "It's kind of rude how your friend likes to interrupt me." Glance at your target with a smirk, then continue conversation with her friend.

Provides a good chance for kino, you can put your hand on her arm and say something like "its okay dear, i forgive you".

eventually migrate towards talking to your target and try to isolate her. ask if she wants to sit down somewhere.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol don't use canned material. you can always isolate girls if you want a 90% interruption-free environment.

To be able to AMOG a group of chaotic b!tches you gotta be able to control the flow of the whole conversation, meaning you absolutely need the interest of some of the girls to keep control of them.

It's all about control. Be the man in control... make them your b!tches :)