Girls who SMOKE!

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think girls who smoke and drink a lot are disgusting! A lot of beautiful and cute girls here in mongolia and about 80% of these girls smoke. I think its like a fashion and stress related thing? I don't know about you but the chances of me going out with a girl who smokes is pretty low ya dig :p

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the words of Lois Griffin "If she smokes, she pokes".

As for me, I am a smoker so when a girl smokes it doesn't bother me. However the people in America are becoming more intolerant to smokers. But if there are these hot chicks in Mongolia, I think I will have to make a visit.

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahaha lol the girls here in mongolia are hott!! they are tall too most of these girls be at 5,10 and above! so if you a playa and got some dough come holla!!!

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me smoking is an instant deal breaker. I can't stand second hand smoke.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think smoking for a girl is a pretty hot turn on, but then again, I also smoke weed (not cigarettes). Idk why but just girls that smoke come off as like badasses for some reason, which is what I like in a girl (not to say that smoking makes u look like a cool badass).

TheWayOfAllFlesh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was out in town with a cute girl that smoked. didnt bother me much. its actually fun to have a go at them for smoking whilst you're around them during the day.

then when we were out one night i stole it off her whilst she was smoking it and started smoking it myself. i got with her half an hour later 3 times over the night

Single_Sucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
smoking/drinking girls will only give you deformed babies anyway, find a nice librarian is what I say

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Single_Sucks said:
smoking/drinking girls will only give you deformed babies anyway, find a nice librarian is what I say
gots 2 agree with that! besides when I am getting married Im going to get me a girl that I can go to the gym with eerryyday!

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Single_Sucks said:
gots 2 agree with that! besides when I am getting married Im going to get me a girl that I can go to the gym with eerryyday!

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Single_Sucks said:
i doubt hes looking to have babys with them... more like getting laid so what difference does it make? as long as she has mints and smells nice then i dont see a problem

saxojon

Reaction score
In countries where smoking indoors at clubs etc. is prohibited, smoking girls are easy to connect with (especially if you smoke yourself). First of all, its a good ice breaker with any other girl that hangs outside alone to have a smoke. Second, if you want some private time with a woman, you have an excellent excuse to pull her away from the flock to lay down some moves in private. ;)

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think smoking is a big turn off. Drinking is ok but just not binge drinking.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
eatgel said:
I think girls who smoke and drink a lot are disgusting! A lot of beautiful and cute girls here in mongolia and about 80% of these girls smoke. I think its like a fashion and stress related thing? I don't know about you but the chances of me going out with a girl who smokes is pretty low ya dig :p
Well they are more prone to other vices they cant do in public.. so get in where you fit in with them.

Last edited:

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah i dont like girls that smoke either. I wouldnt say its a deal breaker but it definitely is a turn off to some extent.

E

Energizer

It doesn't bother me, providing they do not smoke around me, have bleached yellow teeth, bad breath or yellow finger nails.

Phr

Reaction score
Who cares about smoke?
If mens do it why should do it too?

The only think i dont like is girls smoking to be "b1tching cool". U know what mean?