Girls who hang out with ALOT of guys..?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeathDealer
I got another question.

What do you think about Guys who hang around with ALOT of girls.............

Does that mean he is self-conceited and thinks he's the daddy mack too?

He can't handle other masculine guys who might intrude on his masculinity?

Is he also an attention h0?
they are called gay guys

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nope sorry, the girls I'm friends with and wanted to fvck I have mostly fvcked. And I have a majority of femalefriends compared to male, like four times the femalefriends I have male friends..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is exectly the point of this disscusion. You are "THE CLOSE MALE FRIEND" who is fvcking a platonic female friend. That is why majority of guys don't like the chicks they are dating to hang out with lots of close male friends, because there is a higher rate of possibility they have fvcked her, will want to fvck her or possibly fvck her in the future. AND IF SHE IS HOT, WE KNOW THAT IF YOU ARE HER SINGLE MALE FRIEND WITH NO OTHER PROSPECTS, THAT YOU WILL TRY TO HIT THAT.

As I said before, when a chick is hot and she hangs mostly with guys, there is something fishy in the air. Most chicks hang out with other chicks and have few guy friends, that is the norm. But if a chick is hot, you better believe that guys will try to be her friend so one day they will get the chance to be between her legs.

If a chick is a ugly but yet feminine, she would not have many guy friends because they will not waste their time and money on her, just because they think she is *cool*. Guys who are tough almost never hang around AFC's guys because they can't stand listening to their BS complaining about life and do nothing about it. However if you replace the gender with a hot chick, but still have the exact same behaviour, those same guys WOULD WANT TO BE THERE AND "HANG OUT"

Quote:
Many of my femalefriends have it reverse with a majority of male friends and girls only deceive guys they need to or want to deceive, if you are on their level they tell you anything.

SAY WHAT?? you got to clarify what you wrote. So you do admit girls decieve guys but if you are "on their level" they don't?? If a woman is capable to decieve many guys, she is certainly capable of deiciving all guys, because this kind of behaviour is not attributed to all women but the really screwed up ones.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls with lots of guy friends are very suspect.

When I use the word friend - I'm talking about guys she hangs out with on a regular basis.

I've had girlfirends who have guy friends - but she never hung with them - perhaps exchanged email's once every few months or so.

The guy friends they did have usually go away when she get's into a relationship. It's natural. Any of these guys that hang around - what to bang her of course.

Let me ask you guys this question.

What possible reason would you have to hang around a girl who has a BF as friends?

Let's compare 2 girls. 1 hot. 1 not.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nope sorry, the girls I'm friends with and wanted to fvck I have mostly fvcked.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Dj damage: This is exectly the point of this disscusion.
That's it, that's the problem about having lots of male friends!

Girls with lots of guy friends are very suspect.
Yes, and yet some people say not to care about this! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still don't see the problem? So what if she has ****ed or is ****ing any of her friends? How does that make her an attention***** or mental case?

Actually socialcircle ****ing is the safest and easiest **** there is, it keeps thing on the lowdown.

Why are you worrying about guyfriends or what she's doing. Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer. Guyfriends are atleast easy, you know they are there, you can befriend them, find out what kind of guys they are, and in many cases you can see if there are any chemistry between girl and her male friends.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does not compute

Guess I'm just not as insecure and fast on making up excuses for not being able to cope with stuff. Oh well.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually socialcircle ****ing is the safest and easiest **** there is, it keeps thing on the lowdown.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey if you like your girl being passed around like cheap booze until it gets to you then keep up the good work. If I am fvcking a chick, I would like to be the only one that is doing it. Its not too much to ask.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dj damage, you made a good point.

Kinet[C]harm, I'm not here to convince you of that. If you don't believe it's none of my bussiness!

flexion_ made a very interesting comment:

As others have stated, you most likely won't listen to our advise of stop wasting your time but when you've been through the experience for yourself you can come back and post like all the rest of us!
You WILL be back here, mark this!

thezenmachine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls with a lot of guy friends are trouble, I've dated many of them and it never turns out good. Attention ***** is 100% the correct term no matter what excuse they or anyone else makes, I've seen it too many times.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls who have mostly guy friends can't hang with other girls which equal = PSYCHO.

many guys here have that experience would agree with me. I dated this one girl.. and let me tell you something because she has a lot of guy friends she only sees your worth as a sexual partner not a partner which is WHAT I WANT. I don't want to be reduced to some sexual boy toy. Fuk that.

the same can be said about guys that have mostly female friends with little or no guy friends. They're not PSYCHO as the girls but tend to be EFFEMINATE even if they seem to have self defined pimp skills. I know one guy like this, he thinks he is all that around guys but all i see is a bunch of girls surround him but they make him buy drinks and food.

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
My attention w**** doesn't want to know me anymore. she used to tell me about her AFCs and they used to say things like they wanted to marry her. She has AFCs coming around once a week with weed to give her.

One interesting analogy I want to draw with one of the earlier posts from a girl in this thread is that she said she hangs out with guys becuse of her environment - she is an engineer. does she like studying engineering because she likes engineering is she an attention w**** that likes engineering because fo the attention?

My attention was in IT and was jewish. In her IT job she was the only woman so she used to get a lot of attention of work. Indeed many of her AFCs are from her work. Jew*sh girls tend to be ugly (I am jew*sh so i can say that) so she gets a lot of attention from AFC jew*sh guys. She rarely goes to public nightclubs where there might a be a lot of good looking girls. All her jewish female friends are ugly and she stays in that group. Essentially she is living an unrealistic environment and is the centre of attention.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by girl
I don't keep any guys on the back burner, I'm just "one of the guys" normally. (Hell, one of my male friends that is married flirts with people (guys) more than me!) It's all innocent, I'm not going to go for any of them. It just happens that the group of people I hang out with are mostly guys. Why? Because of the school I go to. At my college, we offer aviation, mechanical, electrical, and computer science. There aren't many chicks around. And my guy friends don't even think of me as a "chick". The three girls in our group (myself and 2 others) are always told we're not "chicks", just "cool guys with long hair".

I don't think comments "ear nubs are sexy" (one of my friends has a weird extra hole in his ears), or anything of the like, are going to lead anywhere. People can identify sarcasm.

But think whatever you want. If you would be that unconfident in your girl, I think you should re-evaluate why you'd be jealous of that.

edit:

I don't hang out with them alone, always in the "group". (We hang out in the library at school between classes usually, or at LAN parties (where everybody brings thier computer and plays games).

Btw, I am currently married, but seperated and in the process of getting a divorce. (For the record, I was the one who left, he wanted me to stay, but I can't do that anymore.)

In my program there is a 5:1 guy:girl ratio. I still see large groups of female friends. I'm in engineering too.

icebear

Reaction score
ok, it seems it's very difficult to succeed with this girl who have so much experience with men. you may ask youeself if there is something she really care about that you have? if the answer is no, you'd better abondan, you'll be harmed deeply at the end. if you really want to try, then you must be a player first, which depend on your attitude to deal with women. take women for granted¡£

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality They are called gay guys.
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
Exactly what I was about to say.
I disagree.
Originally posted by seasonedplayer
Jew*sh girls tend to be ugly (I am jew*sh so i can say that)
I'm so sick of reading that... I don't think being of the race you're being racist against makes things any better. Either everyone can be racist about everyone, or no one can.

Last edited:

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl....

have you watched the movie "THE ACCUSED" played by jodie foster?

if not, watch it and you will learn...........

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, ive dated plenty jewish girls, damn they fine. what you on about? and wats weird is they dont even look jewish.
To answer the question of the thread: A girl that hangs out with alot of guys is an attention *****.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See how messed up this thread is?? LOL

Thats what happens when you get sucked into an attentions' HOs world. If you want this then go for it.

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's pretty hard to get with these girls unless you can completely destroy their frame and replace it with yours.