Girls Weird Fetish On Me

bambino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it normal for girls to love your stomach? lol

I don't have the whole 6 pack thing going but she says she'd rather have something comfy to lie on like my stomach than guys with 6 packs cuz its comfy... She says she likes guys who have strong arms, chest and have a gut.. (thats me, I'm atheletic)

Everytime I see her she hugs me and touches me and stuff just above, the you know.. Anyways, is this a good thing or is the girl just messing with me? I just want some assurance.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your just a friend.

Let me tell you why: They say, "I like you, your so nice, I like nice guys better than jerks"

She said: "I like your COMFY(nice) stomach, I like it better than the guys' with the (jerk/badboy) 6 pack)"

see a resemblance?

~Smooth

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it. You've got some good kino going there, try to do similar to her, gradually, and see how she takes it.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps she thinks that you think you are fat and she is trying to make you feel better about it.
or
i have a friend who only wants a guy who is big. shes a stick and she says that she stays warmer in bed because hes bigger.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complicated chick...sounds like she's comfortable with you, she likes flirting with you, and I guess she is trying to see how you'll react to this.

bambino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DaKidS3
You have a gut, and you're athletic? Huh?
lol

Not like a huge gut. :crackup: It's not too big to see but you can feel it... It's kinda hard to explain but I play baseball and I'm planning on going to football since all the coaches come up to me saying I can be a running back, lineman or tight end.

Anyways, I see this girl just looking at me and coming to me every chance she gets during class. I only have one class with her.

Yesterday she came up to me, did the usual rubbing and stuff then she goes from my stomach to my face and saying how soft my skin is. I joke and kino a little bit about her and she takes it positively. Then she starts kissing my cheek like, at least 5 times.

She also tells me how my teeth are perfect and that she loves my perfect teeth. Next thing I know she'll be kissing those too! :p

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big teddy bear... ooh coochy goo!!!

lol some girls love the love handles and the rest of it, they can see perfection, but they want the flaws too.