Girls w/ Boyfriends?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
In my experience, this is all very true! Many of my girlfriends and flings during the past year have been in relationships when we met. I don't see myself as "stealing" them; women have a free will and I was just a better option. Do I sympathise with their boyfriends? Hell no! It's not my fault they let themselves go and lost their appeal or that they took their girls for granted. Besides, if their girl is not happy, it's not fair on the guy either.

As a rule, I won't get involved with my friends' girlfriends and I generally try to avoid any intimacy with women while they're still in a relationship, as I believe she at least owes him the respect of breaking it off. But if a girl is willing to make that sacrifice for me, then it's her choice!

So along the same logic...

Oh it's okay I rob you.. it's not my fault you aren't carrying a gun today! Not my fault you're smaller than I! It's not like you're MY friend so it's okay.

It's okay that i embezzle/steal from your grandma... it's not my fault you're not watching out for her. Not my fault she's stupid! It's not like she's MY grandma.

The U.S. never should have been in WWII... not our fault the jews didn't fight back en masse! Not our fault Europe didn't fight back sooner!

You just want to justify what you do in your own mind to make what you want to do okay. Isn't that what women do? You're fcuking with your fellow man. Maybe his life isn't so peachy at the moment and he hasn't been on top of his game and his girl is restless... and would have been fine if some jerk didn't show up and manipulate the girl. Maybe the suicidal guy wouldn't have jumped at the most precarious time of his life if the guy beside him wasn't whispering "do it" in his ear and his kids wouldn't be fatherless.

You're screwing with peoples' lives and you don't give a damn. I suppose it's also ok to leave food in your yard and call to his dog and take him. I mean if the neighbor would feed the dog more it wouldn't come to your yard. It was the dog's decision to come to you afterall. It's the dog's fault you took him.

donpepot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
As I've written in another thread recently, it's never a good idea to get involved with a woman in a relationship. Even if she leaves him, there are a lot of emotional ties to break before she can move on.

However, it's not impossible as I've done it many times. Just spend time with her as a friend, flirt with her, have fun while you're together and show her a better time than her boyfriend can show her. Also, pay her a few genuine compliments once in a while. Above all, be laidback and PATIENT, and act like you are keeping her in the friendzone.
i agree..that is the weakest point in this all don juan thing..its the kryptonite.. its too damn risky...
we can manage to take home some models,class a girls but girls with bf's and girls just recent broke up status..is close to scuicidal...
its possible but its suicidal

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
So along the same logic...

Oh it's okay I rob you.. it's not my fault you aren't carrying a gun today! Not my fault you're smaller than I! It's not like you're MY friend so it's okay.

It's okay that i embezzle/steal from your grandma... it's not my fault you're not watching out for her. Not my fault she's stupid! It's not like she's MY grandma.

The U.S. never should have been in WWII... not our fault the jews didn't fight back en masse! Not our fault Europe didn't fight back sooner!

You just want to justify what you do in your own mind to make what you want to do okay. Isn't that what women do? You're fcuking with your fellow man. Maybe his life isn't so peachy at the moment and he hasn't been on top of his game and his girl is restless... and would have been fine if some jerk didn't show up and manipulate the girl. Maybe the suicidal guy wouldn't have jumped at the most precarious time of his life if the guy beside him wasn't whispering "do it" in his ear and his kids wouldn't be fatherless.

You're screwing with peoples' lives and you don't give a damn. I suppose it's also ok to leave food in your yard and call to his dog and take him. I mean if the neighbor would feed the dog more it wouldn't come to your yard. It was the dog's decision to come to you afterall. It's the dog's fault you took him.
No, you're logic is out. All those things are illegal for a start.

I prefer to compare it to a large supermarket opening next to a corner shop.

I think that we need to stop arguing about morals, they're not going to be changed!

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocketman1 said:
Hey, if you really like a girl, go after her! Who cares if she has a boyfriend, she is not married! Some guys think if a girl has a boyfriend, it's the same as if she was married! She is only in a commited relationship if she is married! If she has a boyfriend she has not taken any wedding vows. I heard a statistic that most women who have boyfriends are not really into the guy that much. They just want someone to go out with on the weekends. I also heard that most women won't break up with their boyfriends till somebody else better comes along. They string their boyfriends along, till they meet a guy they really like, that guy they really like, maybe you!

- Paul

I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE!!!!

- Kingbeef

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
You just want to justify what you do in your own mind to make what you want to do okay. Isn't that what women do? You're fcuking with your fellow man. Maybe his life isn't so peachy at the moment and he hasn't been on top of his game and his girl is restless... and would have been fine if some jerk didn't show up and manipulate the girl.
Maybe I am trying to justify myself, but the most common advice given to guys here is: if you're not happy with a girl or she shows disrespect, then move on. I believe this is just as applicable to women and they too should be encouraged to move on in these circumstances.

I also understand that if I let myself go, disrespect my girlfriend or start taking her for granted, then I deserve to lose her. I can only imagine how bad it must be to feel trapped in a relationship with someone you are not attracted to and to feel compelled to have sex with them.

In my opinion a relationship is a choice. You should only stay with someone because you want to, not because you feel obliged to.