Girls value emotional orgasms over physical orgasms

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think guys who struggle with women fail to realize this. They see everything as physical and external, completely neglecting the internal and emotional aspects. Raw physical attractiveness will get you one-night stands, a lot of failed first dates, and a smoldering relationship at best. If you find this applies to you, then your emotional game is lacking.

What can you do about it? I think this happens due to a lack of true confidence that can probably be attributed to a point in your childhood, a failed male rite of passage like college or high school, and your current situation. This is going to require a long-term mental solution, not an easy quick fix or a physical solution like looksmaxxing, one-night stands, or game.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've actually had several women tell me our conversations were like having an orgasm in their mind because of how much they enjoyed them.

Being a good conversationalist is a highly underrated skill by most men.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yep, and still turds keep counting texts messages and front being “hard”.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raw physical attractiveness will get you one-night stands, a lot of failed first dates, and a smoldering relationship at best.
2 of these 3 outcomes mentioned are decent outcomes. The bad outcome is having failed first dates and rarely getting laid.

If you are good at sex and have a good physique, you are more likely to get one night stands and shorter term sexual relationships. That could mean a good variety of sexual partners with above average frequency of sex.