Girls think bout guys with tattoos

Jamal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right before the end of spring break im planning on getting a black white cross tattoo on my left upper arm and going to the tanning salon n get a tan. Whats good bout dat is you can fake and tell every1 that I went to florida or some **** so that I don't sound gay lol. But anyways just wanted to know how girls reacts to boys with tattoos especially in high school. Also if you can give me some symbols or advice on tattoos would be greatly appreciated.

Apocalypse Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think girls usually like tattoos because they're a characteristic of the "bad boy," and they show that you can take pain (even though tattoos don't hurt at all, haha).

The only recommendation I have is to stay away from tribal tattoos (overdone), and any Japanese or Chinese characters (overdone).

Other than that...:rockon:

Jamal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
WTF man ?
If you do a tattoo do it for yourself. Do it because you like , not to look "BAD BOY" and sh1t.
And about what they thing .. FUCK WHAT THEY THINK , it doesnt matter. All it matters is what you think and are you comfortable with it.
tru...you got a good point

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, Daddy's got it right. Get tattoos because you want them... not because you want to get laid. It'd be cheaper to pay for a hooker, if you think about it.

Apocalypse Now - I only have one tatt... and it tickled! LOL

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the girl. Some girls are turned off by tattoos and other girls absolutely love them.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it for yourself, not for a girl. And never go tanning with a brand new tattoo.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you plan to get a tattoo... think about it, because it will either be there for the rest of your life OR you will have to cover it up with another one when you decide you hate it.
so pick one that resembles yourself, or what you stand for...

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
Sounds like you've had quite a bad experience with that... :crackup:

May I ask what exactly happened?
Exposure to sun light/tanning beds will fade out the tattoo. They tell you to use suntan lotion if you go outside in the sun. My cousin was a dumbass and got a tattoo before vacation. The sun almost completely faded his brand new tattoo.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please man, don't get a cross. That is so over done. Unless you take your religion seriously and it means something significant to you. No tribal tattoos, no HIM symbols (that seems to be the big thing here), and for Christ sake no skulls/crossbones or **** with flames. Other than that, I think you're pretty much set. Try and get something that means something to you, and get it because YOU want it, not to get chicks.

Jamal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
Please man, don't get a cross. That is so over done. Unless you take your religion seriously and it means something significant to you. No tribal tattoos, no HIM symbols (that seems to be the big thing here), and for Christ sake no skulls/crossbones or **** with flames. Other than that, I think you're pretty much set. Try and get something that means something to you, and get it because YOU want it, not to get chicks.
The reason why i wanted a cross cause it symbolizes faith and hope, which i find significant, and it is hard to regret not takin that off cause I kinda take religion seriously, I mean I go to church once in a while. But im not sure I gotta go to the tattoo store and see what styles they got...Im making my decision this week or next.

Jamal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
There's a thread on Anything Else Forum with 3d tattoos. I think they are pretty cool :D
werrdd thanks ill take a look

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
Sounds like you've had quite a bad experience with that... :crackup:

May I ask what exactly happened?
It's not that I had a bad experience. The OP had mentioned he wanted to get a tattoo and a tan. Just didnt want him to get the tan after dropping good money just to wreck it. Like Paintballguy said tanning fades the ink.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and do your research on the artist if you dont feel comfortable than dont go with him.You also have to be assertive of what you want I wasnt and I have a tatt that sucks and I am thinking about getting it removed and done over agian. Most def make sure the person your working with is good at what you want like some are good with letters and other good at coloring and others good at portraits.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things to avoid with a fresh tat: tanning salons, hot tubs, swimming pools, seawater (im not sure if its bad or not, but unless you hear otherwise, assume it is), anything with zinc oxide in it, direct sunlight in general, fragrant soaps and lotions. Basically, keep it completely sheltered other than your ointment.