Girls That Dig Your Vibes

Alfie Crew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any Tips for..Girls you constantly pass in the hall(for like a breif second) and you make eye contact with and you know they want you. But never see outside of school or get a chance to aproach? I ussally just end up blowing them kisses as we pass but it doesn't ussally go past there.

DonJuancho

Reaction score
Stalk them after they give you looks, then find their locker and bribe the janitor to have it opened for you, then steal something that smells like her, and leave flowers and a love note.
MAKE SURE YOUR NAME AND EMAIL IS IN IT THOUGH!
Also you can find out her phone number and/or email and constantly try to contact her.

...... or you can say "hey babe" and walk with her while you make smalltalk, then ask for her name, email and/or cel. number. But im a newbie so i wouldnt know.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Originally posted by DonJuancho
Stalk them after they give you looks, then find their locker and bribe the janitor to have it opened for you, then steal something that smells like her, and leave flowers and a love note.
MAKE SURE YOUR NAME AND EMAIL IS IN IT THOUGH!
Also you can find out her phone number and/or email and constantly try to contact her.
lmao, sounds like thats from personal experience! :p

i think you should just try and talk to them. instead of the usual "pass-by, look, move on", try bumping into her. maybe use your finger to beckon her over to you. any way you can to get a convo started is fine. then just do your stuff.