girls that claim they want a real man who knows how to pamper and spoil a lady

weaponx

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Pure sh!t.

Your clueless posts make you look stupid AND do nothing to help the men on this site. With this post you prove your ignorance about how women think compared to men.

When men assume good looking guys are guaranteed success.. they are projecting male qualities onto women. Women care about UTILITY than sex. Women do not drool over hot men the same way men drool over hot women. Men drool over a woman's physicality while women drool over a man's status. For women, sex is more of a tool than a desire.

Case and point.. I actually know a very good looking guy who is horrible with women because he has no "game". He is socially awkward and doesn't know how to talk to women. Bizarre, but true. Because of his awkwardness, he does not have the ability to make any woman he dates "look good" in front of friends or family. In addition to that, he is not "fun" or "exciting" for them to be around.

For women.. a man's looks are more related to STATUS than sex appeal. If a man doesn't have a high status personality to go with his high status looks, the woman loses interest just as fast as if the man was ugly.

Women are not attracted to weak, faggot men.. regardless of their looks. This is not to say women don't care about looks at all. BUT women primarily care about what RESOURCES they can extract from a man in the form of:

-Money
-Social Status
-Protection
-Connections
-Reproduction (where the good looking guy has the advantage.. BUT she might question his genes if he has a personality like Steve Urkel)
-Security (in many forms)

Looking like Brad Pitt alone is not enough. Hot guys get shot down by women all the time. Just go to any bar, club or beach and see for yourself. Ever wonder why these model "hot" men are getting rejected?

You're an idiotic idiot. Stop trolling all my posts.
Is that why you think your beta bucks will impress entitled women in the urban bars you frequent to pay bartenders big tips to get women drunk or else they aren't DTF?

You don't know what in God's name you are talking about kid.

You actually think chicks don't care about looks? LMFAO!

You've got too much PUA virgin nonsense and youtube scam video garbage burned into your diseased mind AFC King.

Yeah riiiiight. Dudes who specific chicks looking to be spoiled and pampered DON'T find attractive are going to play pretend rich and just "flirt, tease, and fvck". HAHAHAHAHA! You're just as delusional as PUA dweebs who pretend to be alpha. You embarrass yourself for my amusement.

You either are going to have to show and prove with those types of chicks. Beta bucks Money talks BS walks. Or you are going to have to be the type the chick specifically finds physically attractive and is willing to put it to the side to get "paid" in the dude being arm candy.

Your "help" will end dudes up angry at chicks banging their keyboards with delusional BS.

Keep up the laughs kid. I find you hilarious.

I'd LOVE to see you in action! Which would be in your room doing diddly squat. GTFO

Reaction score
weaponx said:
Is that why you think your beta bucks will impress entitled women in the urban bars you frequent to pay bartenders big tips to get women drunk or else they aren't DTF?

You've got too much PUA virgin nonsense and youtube scam video garbage burned into your diseased mind AFC King.

Yeah riiiiight. Dudes who specific chicks looking to be spoiled and pampered DON'T find attractive are going to play pretend rich and just "flirt, tease, and fvck". HAHAHAHAHA! You're just as delusional as PUA dweebs who pretend to be alpha. You embarrass yourself for my amusement.

You either are going to have to show and prove with those types of chicks. Beta bucks Money talks BS walks. Or you are going to have to be the type the chick specifically finds physically attractive and is willing to put it to the side to get "paid" in the dude being arm candy.

Your "help" will end dudes up angry at chicks banging their keyboards with delusional BS.

I'd LOVE to see you in action! Which would be in your room doing diddly squat. GTFO
When they are fresh gold diggers and new, they will be able to fall for a fake display or communication of cash.

After they are experienced, like we have "slut tells" they have money tells. They will know about your job, bank account, what you drive, whether your on child support, how much resources they can potentially extract.

Some GF's are higher maintenance than others. Others have been burned by broke dudes and broke dudes borrowed money from them never to pay back, so now they insist guy has cash.

So many different levels and quadrants to this game.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
weaponx said:

Really? :crackup:

You're way too emotional for what is supposed to be a grown man. You clearly suffer from some form of mental illness and need to be on medication.

No grown man should be having these childish, faggish, melt-downs online over the topic of women. :crackup: :crackup:

Loser.

weaponx

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Really? :crackup:

You're way too emotional for what is supposed to be a grown man. You clearly suffer from some form of mental illness and need to be on medication.

No grown man should be having these childish, faggish, melt-downs online over the topic of women. :crackup: :crackup:

Loser.
Typical. You have no answer except to act like an online buffoon.

Tell us how you fake "being rich". Tell us how you just "be" attractive to those wanting to be spoiled and pampered without spending your beta bucks on them.

do you stuff your pockets with Monopoly money? Borrow your rich friends car? Pretend you own a yacht and drive by the Yacht club pointing at it? Empty your bank account savings and keep it in your pockets? Show up in average clothes and pretend they are high fashion or you "forgot" your good clothes at home? Walk into a department store to spritz yourself with high priced cologne before you meet these entitled women who expect to be spoiled and pampered? How do you spend your beta bucks pretending to be rich? Or how do you just "be" attractive to every entitled female who expects to be spoiled and pampered?

Tell us all a good PUA fantasy story. I want to LOL.

You are either VERY attractive to the specific chick or you can show and prove you are RICH and have the means. Not be an average shlub with no money pretending to be rich whom she isn't attracted to to look past the money for the moment.

Remember son. This is real life we're talking about. Not keyboard guesswork PUA fantasyland.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolute rubbish

a woman who wants to be treated like a lady needs to act like a lady and that includes submissing to her man and being an ambassador for him at all times

unfortunatley these are rarer than white gold in the current climate

however if my girl was to do something that impressed me without me having to ask for it she would be rewarded

sometimes you need a little give and take

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man the back and forth troll like behaviour of certain members on this forum, is getting rather tiresome.
Could you guys that are involved cut it out please.

weaponx

Banned
Reaction score
girls that claim they... 07-20-20 15 07:55 AM Burroughs

Awwww. How cute. Burroughs A.K.A Poon King neg reps me from both his accounts like and angry little beta who can't take it when called out on his nonsense.

Dude lives through his e-persona and reps. "Poon King" lmao Sounds like something a 12 year old would make up. :crackup:

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
What's the general consensus on these types of women? Are they possible to game without having to spend money or are they just looking for a rich dude to take care of them?
they want beta dudes with money to pamper n take care of em. they want to f@ck dudes who make em wet.

weaponx said:
girls that claim they... 07-20-20 15 07:55 AM Burroughs

Awwww. How cute. Burroughs A.K.A Poon King neg reps me from both his accounts like and angry little beta who can't take it when called out on his nonsense.

Dude lives through his e-persona and reps. "Poon King" lmao Sounds like something a 12 year old would make up. :crackup:

u mean burroughs/playher man/poon king the same beta dude.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
weaponx said:
Typical. You have no answer except to act like an online buffoon.

Tell us how you fake "being rich". Tell us how you just "be" attractive to those wanting to be spoiled and pampered without spending your beta bucks on them.

do you stuff your pockets with Monopoly money? Borrow your rich friends car? Pretend you own a yacht and drive by the Yacht club pointing at it? Empty your bank account savings and keep it in your pockets? Show up in average clothes and pretend they are high fashion or you "forgot" your good clothes at home? Walk into a department store to spritz yourself with high priced cologne before you meet these entitled women who expect to be spoiled and pampered? How do you spend your beta bucks pretending to be rich? Or how do you just "be" attractive to every entitled female who expects to be spoiled and pampered?

Tell us all a good PUA fantasy story. I want to LOL.

You are either VERY attractive to the specific chick or you can show and prove you are RICH and have the means. Not be an average shlub with no money pretending to be rich whom she isn't attracted to to look past the money for the moment.

Remember son. This is real life we're talking about. Not keyboard guesswork PUA fantasyland.
I never said anything about faking being rich. Its impossible to have a conversation with someone who lives in delusion and denial.

Bottom line is... you're a virgin who looks like McLovin' and doesn't know sh!t about sh!t. The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Cry more b!tch.
:crackup:

weaponx

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
I never said anything about faking being rich. Its impossible to have a conversation with someone who lives in delusion and denial.

Bottom line is... you're a virgin who looks like McLovin' and doesn't know sh!t about sh!t. The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Cry more b!tch.

Look at you all caught up in your emotions.

Difference is whether a certain chick or chicks likes me or not I dont go beating my chest not crying about it.

You are here for reps and to aggitate others picking at scabs so they never heal. You want nothing to do with "helping" others only to"help" them become as misetable as you are. You arent here to help. You're here for your own twisted agenda.

Some of you so-called mgtow could learn from so-called "blue pillers" who don't make it a habit to whine about life not being fair.

Grow up son.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
weaponx said:
Look at you all caught up in your emotions.

Difference is whether a certain chick or chicks likes me or not I dont go beating my chest not crying about it.

You are here for reps and to aggitate others picking at scabs so they never heal. You want nothing to do with "helping" others only to"help" them become as misetable as you are. You arent here to help. You're here for your own twisted agenda.

Some of you so-called mgtow could learn from so-called "blue pillers" who don't make it a habit to whine about life not being fair.

Grow up son.
Another Naughtyninja sock puppet account. You've been banned at least 500 times. Plus, you're in your 50's. Its time to get a job pops. :crackup:

Worthless loser.

weaponx

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Another Naughtyninja sock puppet account. You've been banned at least 500 times. Plus, you're in your 50's. Its time to get a job pops. :crackup:

Worthless loser.
Tell this jobless mclovin looking 50 yo blue pilled beta virgin loser how to pretend to be rich.

Tell me how to pretend to be jacked?

Do you show up not spending money looking good and having a nice car etc yet these hot babes youre obviously slaying just imagine you as rich?

Do you use incredible hulk inflatable muscles to pretend you work out?

A chick who expects to be spoiled and pampered either finds you extremely attractive and hot to put her $$$ needs on hold or she expects you to pay up.

I find you amusing as hell.