Girls that become boring, a way to escape?

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, how do guys handle girls that just become boring. Before you'd think they were interesting and fun, maybe they were. Then suddenly a girl becomes boring, anti-social, always home and always online...basically doesnt have much of a life going on. could be in a rut or digging their grave but meh.

I'm an upbeat optimistic guy, I dont like it when a girl becomes boring or aka 'depressing'....not realistically depressing but becoming someone with no life. I could try to get them back in the mood by making things fun again...but do the ends justify the means? Im no therapist, but i like it when a girl has interesting stuff going on, i like it when they take an interest in me as do i to them. In the end they just kill my interest in them.

What do you guys do in moments such as these?

Taboo

Reaction score
Either choose better girls or involve them in any exciting activites your doing.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, how do guys handle girls that just become boring. Before you'd think they were interesting and fun, maybe they were. Then suddenly a girl becomes boring, anti-social, always home and always online...basically doesnt have much of a life going on. could be in a rut or digging their grave but meh.
Tell her she's gained weight since you got with her, and that your fvcking some other girl.

She'll either get her dull a.s.s. out of your life or try to validate herself to you sexually.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boring girls are inexpensive... exciting = $$$

-Cod3r

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Boring girls are inexpensive... exciting = $$$

-Cod3r
What?? Explain yourself! :woo:

sh4rk b1t3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you dump someone for being boring? If she still ****s you, then whats the big ****ing deal?

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was interesting in going after one of my friends from school until I got to know her. It turns out she has NOTHING to say in convo. So I basically keep her around for social proof.

Lucas718

Don Juan
Reaction score
Either stop hanging out with them or tell them to come up with something fun to do.